Shell USA Jobs – Jobs at Shell USA Careers www.shell.com Find out Shell USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Shell USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Shell USA Government Jobs in USA.
Shell USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Shell USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Shell USA jobs opening news has published at Shell USA Careers page which is www.shell.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Shell USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Shell USA Hiring in . You can read this Shell USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Shell USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Employment Tax Advisor Job Vacancy in USA
Shell USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Shell USA Careers. Shell USA latest job applications are being announced for Employment Tax Advisor job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Shell USA Employment Tax Advisor positions. Jobs in Shell USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Shell USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Shell USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Houston
|Name of Job Opening||Employment Tax Advisor Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Texas|
|Salary Range||$ 122246 per year (Not Confirm)|
Shell USA Jobs Description 2021
What is the role?
- Provide employment tax advice on employee benefits (including qualified and non-qualified retirement plans, health and welfare plans), to ensure compliance with (changes in) tax law and regulations, and to support the development and implementation of standards to achieve this.
- Provide employment tax advice on international mobility and taxation of share plans.
- Support US payroll on tax filing positions to be taken.
- Support and initiate the implementation of US compliance processes and controls within the area of employment tax.
- Support the businesses in delivering value, managing risk and achieving aspired business structures. Including providing employment tax support to mergers, acquisitions and divestments.
- Proactively initiate and support planning reviews and generating planning ideas in order to reduce costs, achieve savings, and mitigate compliance risks within areas of responsibilities
- Support the global employment tax team as required. Play an active role in the wider tax organization and take part in special projects as required.
- Continuously learn and develop yourself as a world class tax professional.
The successful candidate should demonstrate the following key attributes/skills:
- Must have a JD/LLM or Masters of Taxation
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a multinational corporation, professional legal firm, or international accounting firm
- Extensive experience in all areas of employment tax, including but not restricted to the following: employee benefits, compensation and deferred compensation arrangements; payroll taxes and social security; and expatriate compensation (for both inbound and outbound expatriates) in the U.S.
- Strong technical knowledge in tax and the ability to translate this into solutions for business scenarios, whereby demonstrating a value/risk based approach
- Proactive and curious, outcome driven, and not afraid to step up and challenge.
- Strong project management skills and a willingness to be “hands on” and get personally involved in projects
- Effective team player within employment tax and cross-functional teams – including in virtual teams
- Ability to engage and communicate with key stakeholders with the business and HR including those at senior manager and executive levels
Shell is a global group of energy and petrochemical companies with about 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries. We aim to meet the world’s growing need for more and cleaner energy solutions in ways that are economically, environmentally and socially responsible. We have expertise in exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals. As a global energy company operating in a challenging world, we set high standards of performance and ethical behaviors. We are judged by how we act and how we live up to our core values of honesty, integrity and respect for people. Our Business Principles are based on these. They promote trust, openness, teamwork and professionalism, as well as pride in what we do and how we conduct business. Building on our core values, we aspire to sustain a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone feels respected and valued, from our employees to our customers and partners. A diverse workforce and an inclusive work environment are vital to our success, leading to greater innovation and better energy solutions.
An innovative place to work
There’s never been a more exciting time to work at Shell. Everyone here is helping solve one of the biggest challenges facing the world today: bringing the benefits of energy to everyone on the planet, whilst managing the risks of climate change.
Join us and you’ll add your talent and imagination to a business with the power to shape the future – whether by investing in renewables, exploring new ways to store energy or developing technology that helps the world to use energy more efficiently.
A rewarding place to work
Combine our creative, collaborative environment and global operations with an impressive range of benefits and joining Shell becomes an inspired career choice.
We’re huge advocates for career development. We’ll encourage you to try new roles and experience new settings. By pushing people to reach their potential, we frequently help them find skills they never knew they had, or make career moves they never thought possible.