Shell Canada Canada Jobs – Jobs at Shell Canada Canada Careers www.shell.ca Find out Shell Canada Canada Jobs in Canada. You can get news related to current job opening in Shell Canada Canada Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Shell Canada Canada Government Jobs in Canada.
Shell Canada Canada is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Shell Canada Canada , then it is a great chance for you because of Shell Canada Canada jobs opening news has published at Shell Canada Canada Careers page which is www.shell.ca. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Shell Canada Canada . So now you can be a part of this Current Shell Canada Canada Hiring in . You can read this Shell Canada Canada job opening article till the end for now each details.
Shell Canada Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for IT Business Analyst Vacancy in Canada
Shell Canada Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Shell Canada Careers. Shell Canada’s latest job applications are being announced for Interviewer – survey or poll job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Shell Canada Interviewer – survey or poll positions. Jobs in Shell Canada. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Shell Canada Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Shell Canada Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Calgary, Alberta
|Name of Job Opening||IT Business Analyst|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Salary Range||$ 74450.00 per year|
Shell Canada Jobs Description 2022
The IT Business Analyst is responsible for identifying and defining the business needs of their clients and stakeholders and helping to determine solutions to meet business needs or resolve business problems. This work is typically within a specific business area. The role may be part of an IT project development environment or an individual contributor at the business interface.
This position has the following accountabilities:
- Expertized in working on Retail Site System Landscape, understanding of Point of Sales, Back-office system, Head-office system and functional domains like NFR, Site Operation and Payments/ Settlements etc. Familiarity working with CA site specific markets
- Participates in team effort to create new best practice material based on identified gaps. Serves as an SME for specific tools, techniques, or business areas
- Configure and document software and processes, using agreed standards and tools
- Interact with software suppliers, designers and developers to understand software limitations, deliver elements of system and database design, and ensure that business requirements and use cases are handled
- Create acceptance criteria and validate those solutions meet business needs through defining and coordinating testing
- Able to link technical solutions with business strategy when working with business partners. Has knowledge of how competitors are using IT solutions to gain competitive edge, applies that knowledge to projects. Leading stakeholder management activities. Creates opportunities to make the stakeholder feel valued and develop trust
- Precisely capture business problems, value drivers, and functional/non-functional requirements, including health, safety, security, usability, data, and supportability considerations
- Translate business requirements into functionality and assess the risks, feasibility, opportunities, and business impacts of various solution options
- Assess and model processes, data flows, and technology to understand the current value and issues, and identify opportunities for improvement
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum of 5years of related work experience; application development, project delivery, support, or planning and management of IT
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Expertise in specific BA techniques, tools or business areas. Proficient in the majority of the Retail Business Domains viz Site Systems (POS, BOS, HOS), Business Domain (NFR, Fleet, Loyalty, Fuel Pricing etc). Have an insight of Retail Site System specific landscape, platforms/ products.
- Understanding of SAP Hana Studio and SAP with data related experience is a plus
- Must have legal authorization to work in Canada on a full-time basis for anyone other than current employer