Serco Plc UAE Jobs – Jobs at Serco Plc UAE Careers www.serco.com Find out Serco Plc UAE Jobs in Dubai UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in Serco Plc UAE Dubai Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Serco Plc UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
Serco Plc UAE Dubai is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Serco Plc UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of Serco Plc UAE jobs opening news has published at Serco Plc UAE Careers page which is www.serco.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Serco Plc UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current Serco Plc UAE Hiring in Dubai. You can read this Serco Plc UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
Serco Plc UAE Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Civil Engineer Job Vacancy in Dubai UAE
Serco Plc UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Serco Plc UAE Careers. Serco Plc UAE latest job applications are being announced for Civil Engineer job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Serco Plc UAE Civil Engineer positions. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Serco Plc UAE Dubai Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Serco Plc UAE Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Dubai|
|Name of Job Opening||Civil Engineer Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 6250.00-12500.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
Serco Plc UAE Jobs Description 2021
The Job Opportunity
Serco Middle East is a well-established, leading organization in the region and is looking for Civil Engineers to be based at our client’s facility located in Dubai.
The key purpose of this role is to oversee the planning and scheduling of all resources required to deliver the service. This will include parts, labour, and the input of the specialist service delivery partners to ensure that the daily work orders are completed in a timely manner. The Civil Engineer will also be responsible for the facilities maintenance team and will be assigned to manage and support teams of Team Leaders and Technicians.
- Support and have responsibility for ensuring the estate team implement the policies and procedures for the Estates Service such as the Permit to Work System and Emergency Procedures.
- Support the maintenance activities of the department, by providing specialist engineering knowledge and advice, associated with the full range of building fabric and FFE&E issues.
- Preparation, competence assessment and issuing of Standing Instructions.
- In conjunction with the Estates Manager, support and have responsibility for the appointment and management of Specialist Service Partners.
- Control and manage the work of specialist consultants, contractors and in-house staff on building services projects and specialist operational maintenance issues.
- Supervision of site-based workforce.
- Have responsibility for the delivery of all planned and reactive tasks in accordance with the Service Level Specification requirements.
- Co-ordination of building surveys.
- Input into the development of the 5 Year and Annual Maintenance and Energy Management Plans and the Asset Renewal Plan.
- Agreeing access requirements.
- Carrying out risk assessments and developing appropriate method statements.
- Provide analysis and comment technically upon maintenance feedback from both in-house and specialist service partners.
- The post holder will be responsible for all appropriate health, safety and welfare matters affecting staff in or attached to their area of work responsibility. This will include safe systems of work, training, and safety inspections.
- Required to undertake shift working.
What are we looking for in our candidates:
We are looking for someone who can interact with customers and seek to identify and meet needs, taking swift action to resolve issues with integrity. The ideal candidate must follow through and meet personal commitments in an organized and methodical manner, communicate effectively and engage with the team, show respect for individual differences and perspectives amongst colleagues and effectively manage their time, resources and relationships to ensure that work is completed efficiently
- Diploma in a building related subject
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role within a large complex service organisation; preferably with airport experience.
- Experience of supervising multi-skilled maintenance team.
- Ability to use AutoCAD, Visio, MS Project will be an advantage
- Preferably with valid UAE driving license
Working with Serco
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has important role to play.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), and SercoUnlimited (Disability). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Serco is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities and is committed to ensuring the safety of all of its employees through its Zero Harm initiative. Please visit www.serco.com/careers for more information.