Serco Group UAE Jobs – Jobs at Serco Group UAE Careers www.serco.com Find out Serco Group UAE Jobs in Dubai UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in Serco Group UAE Dubai Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Serco Group UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
Serco Group UAE Dubai is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Serco Group UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of Serco Group UAE jobs opening news has published at Serco Group UAE Careers page which is www.serco.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Serco Group UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current Serco Group UAE Hiring in Dubai. You can read this Serco Group UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
Serco Group UAE Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Assistant Technician Power Distribution Job Vacancy in Dubai UAE
Serco Group UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Serco Group UAE Careers. Serco Group UAE’s latest job applications are being announced for Assistant Technician Power Distribution job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Serco Group UAE Assistant Technician Power Distribution positions. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Serco Group UAE Dubai Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Serco Group UAE Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Name of Job Opening||Assistant Technician Power Distribution Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 4000.00 per month|
Serco Group UAE Jobs Description 2022
Assistant Technician Power Distribution
The Job Opportunity
The purpose of the role is to carryout preventative, corrective and breakdown maintenance on low voltage power distribution related systems and assets individually or as part of a technical team, within a designated area of Dubai Airports, whilst ensuring minimal disruption to the airport operations.
Key accountabilities :
- Ability to conform to all general and technical safety requirements at all times to ensure the health, safety & welfare of self and others at work
- Any other work as assigned by the electrical supervisor/duty engineer to achieve the purpose
- Can read interpret and describe the functionality of electrical drawings (circuit and wiring diagrams/schematic and layout drawings) irrespective of manufacturer
Tasks’ Experience (Hands-on)
Tasks such as, but not limited to
• Ring Main Unit Functional tests, Replacement of Fuses, inspection and maintenance of internal components.
• LV Transformer functional tests and inspection and maintenance of internal components.
• Intrusive & non-intrusive maintenance on LV switchgears
• Earth Testing Programs
• Thermal image surveys
Asset Maintenance Experience (Hands-on)
For listed Assets, in the capacity as a lead person:
o Periodic Preventive Maintenance
o Breakdown Trouble Shooting
o Condition Assessment
o Condition Based Maintenance
o Corrective Maintenance
o Configuration and Modifications
What we are looking for in our candidates :
- Sets clear team objectives and establishes courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed on time.
- Facilitates the implementation and acceptance of change and transformation within the workplace by guiding
others and helping them adapt.
Takes responsibility for one’s own personal impact and development, focusing on increasing self-awareness as
well as identifying new areas for learning and professional development and creating learning opportunities.
Specific requirements :
- High School Certificate or Industrial Training Institute Diploma (3-year duration) in
- Electrical Maintenance or equivalent (post high school)
- IOSH Working Safely Certificate or equivalent
- Current valid UAE driving license is desirable
- Minimum three (3) year experience within Structured Cabling environment or similar.
- Airport experience is considered as added advantage for this position
- This position requires a very good level of spoken and written English.
- Ability to communicate with staff, stakeholders and customers in oral and written English.
- Working knowledge in MS Office (Word / Excel / Power point)
- Ability to perform safely and correctly the following on Medium Voltage (MV) & Low voltage (LV) equipment and systems:
Electrical Isolations and LOTO, Planned preventative maintenance (PM) routines, Corrective maintenance (CM), Breakdown maintenance (BD)