Senture USA Jobs – Jobs at Senture USA Careers www.senture.com Find out Senture USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Senture USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Senture USA Government Jobs in USA.
Senture USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Senture USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Senture USA jobs opening news has published at Senture USA Careers page which is www.senture.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Senture USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Senture USA Hiring in . You can read this Senture USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Senture USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Outbound Call Center Rep Job Vacancy in the USA
Senture USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Senture USA Careers. Senture USA’s latest job applications are being announced for Outbound Call Center Rep job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Senture USA Outbound Call Center Rep positions. Jobs in Senture USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Senture USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Senture USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Dallas
|Name of Job Opening||Outbound Call Center Rep Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Texas|
|Salary Range||$ 33,500.00 per year|
Senture USA Jobs Description 2022
At Senture, we value and seek exceptional thinkers with the heart and humility to match. Join us on a mission to improve lives and make a lasting difference.
As part of the Member Engagement team, you will contact members of various health plans by phone to offer, explain, and schedule a free in-home or virtual healthcare evaluation. In addition, you will adjust and reset appointments and schedules as required. You will strive to work diligently to meet department goals for productivity, quality, and customer service.
This role will report to a Member Engagement Supervisor.
What will you do?
- Handle a high volume (average 50 per hour) of outbound calls placed by an automatic dialer system to health plan members to offer, explain, and schedule a free in-home health evaluation.
- Follow approved scripts when discussing health evaluations with members, ensure members understand and are comfortable with the terms of the evaluation, and respond to rebuttals effectively, persuasively, and with professional courtesy.
- Must be able to utilize 20+ regulated scripts approved by both clients and program
- Present a positive, professional, and high energy approach to clients, health plan members, and the workforce while following departmental procedures.
- Meet daily goals set by the department (i.e., 300-400 outbound dials per day, 24 appointments set per day, shift and attendance policy adherence, quality targets, etc.) in an office or remote environment.
- Leverage various systems to schedule providers to conduct in-home or virtual health evaluations
- Adjust, reschedule, and cancel appointments with both members and contracted providers, if requested.
- Tracking personal results including appointments, calls, handle time, and productivity by using designated reporting systems.
- Act on available overtime, based on business needs.
- Report member complaints immediately to Member Engagement Supervisors.
- Act as a subject matter expert for peer side-by-side coaching as needed.
- Receive ongoing mentorship and accept constructive feedback while responding appropriately.
- Be responsible for the security and privacy of any protected health information accessed during normal work activities by following HIPAA guidelines.
We are looking for someone with:
- A High School Diploma or equivalent
- A desire to work in an efficient, results-oriented outbound call center environment.
- A strong sales aptitude, with the ability to earn $4,000+ per month in salary and uncapped commissions.
- A strong work ethic, highly motivated to achieve sales and productivity goals.
- Good communication skills, friendly and conversational with members.
- Ability to abide by HIPAA guidelines and maintain confidentiality.
- A willingness to comply with a fixed daily schedule, including start, breaks, lunch, and end times.
- An ability to take direction and positively receive feedback.
- Eagerness to learn and grow professionally.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to use multiple systems at the same time, while answering calls.
- Previous experience in a high volume, metrics driven environment is highly desirable.
- Previous outbound call center experience is highly desirable.
- Previous script and auto-dialer experience is highly desirable.
- Authorization to work in the United States.
Work From Home Requirements:
- To qualify, you must have verified and reliable internet service with 20mpbs upload and 5 mbps download ability available in your home.
- The company will provide equipment (keyboard, monitor, computer, headset, etc.). All applicants must provide their own workspace furniture and ensure a quiet workspace.
- Be available, accessible, and accountable to work during established work schedules and shifts, follow technical support processes, comply with organizational security and compliance standards, training, performance management, recurring management routines, manual and automated remote monitoring policies, etc.
Conditions of Employment:
- Successful completion of prehire testing
- Successful completion of background check is required for this position.
- Must be able to provide proof of education