Seddiqi Holding UAE Jobs – Jobs at Seddiqi Holding UAE Careers www.seddiqi.com Find out Seddiqi Holding UAE Jobs in Dubai UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in Seddiqi Holding UAE Dubai Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Seddiqi Holding UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
Seddiqi Holding UAE Dubai is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Seddiqi Holding UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of Seddiqi Holding UAE jobs opening news has published at Seddiqi Holding UAE Careers page which is www.seddiqi.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Seddiqi Holding UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current Seddiqi Holding UAE Hiring in Dubai. You can read this Seddiqi Holding UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
Seddiqi Holding UAE Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Talent Acquisition Executive Job Vacancy in Dubai UAE
Seddiqi Holding UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Seddiqi Holding UAE Careers. Seddiqi Holding UAE latest job applications are being announced for Talent Acquisition Executive job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Seddiqi Holding UAE Talent Acquisition Executive positions. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Seddiqi Holding UAE Dubai Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Seddiqi Holding UAE Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Dubai|
|Name of Job Opening||Talent Acquisition Executive Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 17,500 per month (Not Confirm)|
Seddiqi Holding UAE Jobs Description 2021
Seddiqi Holding is a family-owned and managed company with a unique, diversified portfolio of businesses and brands across numerous sectors. The business units include Ahmed Seddiqi & Sons – the longest standing and largest unit within the group, Seddiqi Properties, Swiss Watch Services and Mizzen.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Executive to join the fast-paced, highly motivated Talent Acquisition team in Dubai. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has a passion for recruitment and enjoys connecting talented individuals with exceptional opportunities. This highly visible role will require an individual who can think outside the box when it comes to recognizing exceptional talent, learns quickly to gain a detailed knowledge of our business and takes pride in carefully matching the candidate which can best leverage & support their full potential.
This role will be responsible for full life cycle recruitment, driving strategic and tactical initiatives around effective candidate delivery to the business. He/she will be responsible for fostering relationships of trust, influence, and change across the organization.
- Partner with hiring leaders to understand job requirements, create and implement candidate generation strategies, and deliver the best candidates
- Conduct full life cycle recruitment for open or confidential positions across multiple disciplines within Retail
- Develop recruiting strategies designed to identify qualified candidates through various recruiting tools
- Promote and execute a more proactive vs. reactive approach in finding talent for the business
- Implement strategic sourcing methods for hard-to-fill roles
- Lead Assessment Centres for Retail positions
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with business leaders and HR Business Partners to create a partnership that yields success with proven results and credibility
- Be responsible for HR projects in close cooperation with the Talent Acquisition Manager
- Be the evangelist for the candidate experience; continuously improving the candidate journey
In order to be successful in this role, you should have:
- At least 8 years of experience in Talent Acquisition; Luxury Retail industry experience preferred
- Must have In-house recruitment experience and dealing with high volumes and head hunting search
- Deep Talent Acquisition best practice expertise, broad organizational knowledge of talent acquisition systems, regulations, and market trends
- Superior interpersonal, negotiation, effective listening, and questioning skills
- Experience of leading and managing Competency based Assessment Centres will be an added advantage
- Ability to build strong internal relationships across the organization and be seen as a trusted advisor
- Self-Starter, motivated by delivering high-quality execution that adds value to the team
- Ability to work independently and in a demanding and dynamic environment
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills