Search Plus HR UAE Jobs – Jobs at Search Plus HR UAE Careers www.searchplushr.com Find out Search Plus HR UAE Jobs in Dubai UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in Search Plus HR UAE Dubai Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Search Plus HR UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
Search Plus HR UAE Dubai is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Search Plus HR UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of Search Plus HR UAE jobs opening news has published at Search Plus HR UAE Careers page which is www.searchplushr.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Search Plus HR UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current Search Plus HR UAE Hiring in Dubai. You can read this Search Plus HR UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
Search Plus HR UAE Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Intensive Care Specialist Job Vacancy in Dubai UAE
Search Plus HR UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Search Plus HR UAE Careers. Search Plus HR UAE latest job applications are being announced for Intensive Care Specialist job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Search Plus HR UAE Intensive Care Specialist positions. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Search Plus HR UAE Dubai Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Search Plus HR UAE Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Dubai|
|Name of Job Opening||Intensive Care Specialist Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 90,000.00 per year (Not Confirm)|
Search Plus HR UAE Jobs Description 2021
- Respond to patients’ medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counseling, and referral, where necessary.
- Order lab tests and interprets the test results.
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
- Collect, record, and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history, and reports.
- Perform minor surgeries.
- Explain procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
- Liaise with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
- Promote health education in conjunction with other health professionals.
- Meet targets set by the government for specified treatments eg. child immunization.
- Discuss and evaluate new pharmaceutical products with pharmaceutical representatives.
- Keep up-to-date with medical developments, treatment, and medication.
- Teach at hospitals and medical schools, and observe and assess the work of trainee doctors and medical students.
- Degree in Medicine (essential).
- 3 years of experience practicing as a primary care doctor.
- Fantastic counseling and listening skills.
- Superb organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills and communication.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Compassionate nature with the ability to make patients feel at ease.
- Great management and leadership skills.