ScottishPower UK Jobs – Jobs at ScottishPower UK Careers www.scottishpower.com Find out ScottishPower UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in ScottishPower UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon ScottishPower UK Government Jobs in UK.
ScottishPower UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at ScottishPower UK , then it is a great chance for you because of ScottishPower UK jobs opening news has published at ScottishPower UK Careers page which is www.scottishpower.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with ScottishPower UK . So now you can be a part of this Current ScottishPower UK Hiring in . You can read this ScottishPower UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
ScottishPower UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Senior Engineer Job Vacancy in UK
ScottishPower UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for ScottishPower UK Careers. ScottishPower UK latest job applications are being announced for Senior Engineer job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the ScottishPower UK Senior Engineer positions. Jobs in ScottishPower UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
ScottishPower UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||ScottishPower UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in London
|Name of Job Opening||Senior Engineer Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£ 47,761 per Year (Not Confirm)|
ScottishPower UK Jobs Description 2021
ScottishPower is part of the Iberdrola Group, one of the world’s largest integrated utility companies and a world leader in wind energy. ScottishPower is the first integrated energy company in the UK to generate 100% green electricity. Our focus is on wind energy, smart grids and driving the change to a cleaner, electric future and we’re investing over £4m every working day to make this happen. We’re committed to speeding up the transition to cleaner electric transport, improving air quality and over time, driving down bills.
ScottishPower Renewables is at the forefront of the development of the renewables industry through pioneering ideas, forward thinking and outstanding innovation. Our ambitious growth plans include offshore windfarms in East Anglia with our team leading the Group’s international offshore development. With over 40 operational windfarms, we manage all of our sites through our world leading Control Centre at Whitelee Windfarm., near Glasgow.
At ScottishPower Renewables, we know people are central to building a better future, quicker and we are seeking new talent to join our team.
We are looking for a Senior Engineer- Underwater Acoustics to be Iberdrola Group’s technical authority for all matters relating to underwater noise emission, modelling, propagation, monitoring, mitigation and analysis to support offshore wind development activities.
You will be a professional with solid academic background and experience of underwater acoustics preferably applied to offshore piling.
- Leading the development of Iberdrola Group’s good practice guidelines for the management of underwater noise.
- Representation of the Iberdrola Group in stakeholder/regulator negotiations.
- Management of external consultancy services regarding underwater noise
- Providing technical guidance and support to the projects and installation management teams.
- Development and maintenance of Iberdrola Group’s knowledge in underwater noise, including in representation of the Group in R&D initiatives.
- Evaluation and estimation of projects’ underwater noise risks.
- Support environmental team with stakeholders and regulator engagement.
- Engage with consultants to outsource underwater noise prognoses.
- Review of underwater noise prognoses undertaken by consultants and contractors.
- Review and comparison of noise mitigation concepts produced by contractors.
- Review of noise mitigation plans produced by contractors.
- Develop in-house modelling capabilities for noise propagation, and for the design of noise monitoring campaigns, including data analysis.
- Develop and maintain a library of noise matters related to state-of-the-art standards, handbook, academic publications, models, etc.
- Provide input for installation sequence definition and optimisation.
- To participate in the innovation (R&D) activities of the group, proactively identifying priorities.
Skills & Requirements
Highly developed communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills, particularly related to multicultural relationships, and ability to present effectively to management teams. As well as working knowledge and understanding of:
- Advanced knowledge of the physics of acoustics.
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art noise abatement technology for offshore piling.
- Knowledge of underwater noise measurements.
- Knowledge of Environmental legislation with regards to underwater noise.
- Standards/regulations and best practices on noise mitigation systems for offshore piling.
To be successful in a role you will need to demonstrate as minimum:
- Degree in physics or engineering.
- Master’s Degree in acoustics and/or offshore engineering.
- PhD in underwater acoustics or related field is preferred.
- Publications in scientific journals regarding underwater noise will be positively assessed.
- Full membership of the Institute of Acoustics (or overseas equivalent) will be positively assessed.
- Relevant academic and professional experience in underwater acoustics.
- Demonstrable experiences in:
- Acoustic data analysis.
- Noise prognoses.
- Underwater noise propagation models.
- Interpretation of underwater noise prognoses.
What We Offer:
This is a Permanent contract. Salary for this role will start from £48,080 (Glasgow based) or £51,440 (London based) per annum. Other benefits for this role include a performance related bonus up to 15% and single cover health care.
As part of our commitment to a supportive and inclusive place to work, we recognise that our employees have different personal circumstances and want a suitable work-life balance. We are working hard to support flexible and alternative ways of working where possible including: Flexible Working, Shared Parental Leave, Career Breaks, Wellbeing / Employee Assistance Programme. You will also have access to our flexible benefits programme where you can decide what is important for you.
‘Happy to talk flexible working’
- Process they will follow: Behavioural Based Interview
- Behaviours of a Line Manager: Focus to achieve results, develop self and others and Collaborate and share