Scheels All Sports, Inc USA Jobs – Jobs at Scheels All Sports, Inc USA Careers www.scheels.com Find out Scheels All Sports, Inc USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Scheels All Sports, Inc USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Scheels All Sports, Inc USA Government Jobs in USA.
Scheels All Sports, Inc USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Scheels All Sports, Inc USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Scheels All Sports, Inc USA jobs opening news has published at Scheels All Sports, Inc USA Careers page which is www.scheels.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Scheels All Sports, Inc USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Scheels All Sports, Inc USA Hiring in . You can read this Scheels All Sports, Inc USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Scheels All Sports, Inc USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Archery Technician Job Vacancy in the USA
Scheels All Sports, Inc USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Scheels All Sports, Inc USA Careers. Scheels All Sports, Inc USA’s latest job applications are being announced for Archery Technician job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Scheels All Sports, Inc USA Archery Technician positions. Jobs in Scheels All Sports, Inc USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Scheels All Sports, Inc USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Scheels All Sports, Inc USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Omaha
|Name of Job Opening||Archery Technician Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Nebraska|
|Salary Range||$ 17.00 Per Hour|
Scheels All Sports, Inc USA Jobs Description 2022
The Archery Technician will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of archery bows to meet the service requests of the customer. This position will represent Scheels as a friendly, courteous and knowledgeable professional to all customers and fellow associates. If you have a love for Archery, have a special passion for working and tuning bows, you should consider this position. Scheels Archery Techs work in an envirnoment in which they can share these passions with customers, while still providing the highest level of customer service.
What it takes to be a Scheels Expert:
- Genuinely and consistently treat co-workers, customers and business partners like they are the most important person including eye contact, a smile and a genuine “Thank you”
- Approach daily tasks, projects and follow-up communication with energy and sense of urgency
- Cultivate a deep desire to become a knowledge expert in their role with the ability to apply their knowledge and experience with great impact
- Show respect and appreciation for others and Scheels
- Arrive to work and meetings 10 minutes early
- Genuine interest and action in helping others before yourself, regardless of recognition or reward
- Consistent eagerness to listen, learn, apply knowledge and accept critical feedback
- Ability to adapt to a changing work environment
- Ability to apply concepts of basic math, grammar, punctuation and spelling
- Meets Scheels dress and grooming expectations in support of professional, clean and welcoming environment for customers, co-workers and business partners
- Demonstrate pride and ownership of their work while meeting expected deadlines
- Be knowledgeable to answer questions concerning location, price and use of merchandise
- Stock shelves, counters or tables with merchandise
- Carefully follow instructions per specific requests of the customer, while maintaining safety requirements
- Service bows including:
- Setting up bows with accessories
- Tuning Bows
- Repair of bows
- Stringing bows
- Communicate process of repair and suggestions for ongoing maintenance
- Maintain an orderly and exceptionally clean appearance of personal work space, archery bench, back stock space and surrounding areas
- Contribute to a work environment that fosters pride in being part of a winning team and promotes personal growth
- Attend sales and product knowledge training meetings when required
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers and employees of the organization.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to do basic math, and perform operations using units of measurement, currency, and understanding of percentages
- Be professional in appearance and attitude, contribute to a positive team atmosphere and treat others with respect and consideration while following Scheels’ policies and procedures
- Ability to work assigned scheduled which may include varied hours, evening, weekends, and holidays
- Other duties that may be assigned by leadership
High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED), or 3 months related experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Must be able to sit, stand, bend at the waist, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, walk, push/pull, lift, talk, and hear with or without reasonable accommodation.
Very heavy work – Exerting in excess of 100 pounds of force occasionally, and/or in excess of 50 pounds of force frequently, and/or in excess of 20 pounds of force constantly to move objects
Must be able to also exert up to 50 – 80lbs of pulling force regularly
Scheels cares about the health and safety of our Associates. Associates are expected to follow all safety procedures and perform their job duties in a fashion that minimizes the risk of injury.
Must be flexible to work assigned schedule between 8a.m. and 9p.m., Monday through Saturday, 11a.m. and 6p.m., Sunday. Schedule may include varied hours, evenings, weekends, and holidays, must be available minimum of two weekends a month. Average hours per week is 42.
Scheels offers a complete benefits package to include:
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Associate Discount
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
- All State Accident Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- Maternity Leave
Equal Employment Opportunity
Scheels is an equal employment opportunity employer providing equal employment opportunities to individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Scheels will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals when appropriate.