Scene Ideas Canada Jobs – Jobs at Scene Ideas Canada Careers www.sceneideas.ca Find out Scene Ideas Canada Jobs in Canada. You can get news related to the current job opening in Scene Ideas Canada Job Vacancy. Check to come soon Scene Ideas Canada Government Jobs in Canada.
Scene Ideas Canada is a great organization where you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Scene Ideas Canada, then it is a great chance for you because Scene Ideas Canada jobs opening news has been published on the Scene Ideas Canada Careers page which is www.sceneideas.ca. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and experienced candidates who are interested to do work with Scene Ideas Canada. So now you can be a part of this Current Scene Ideas Canada Hiring in. You can read this Scene Ideas Canada job opening article till the end, for now, each detail.
Scene Ideas Canada Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Staging Specialist/Event Warehouse Labourer Vacancy in Canada
Scene Ideas Canada Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Scene Ideas Canada Careers. Scene Ideas Canada’s latest job applications are being announced for Interviewer – survey or poll job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Scene Ideas Canada Interviewer – survey or poll positions. Jobs in Scene Ideas Canada. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Scene Ideas Canada Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Scene Ideas Canada Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Richmond, British Columbia
|Name of Job Opening||Staging Specialist/Event Warehouse Labourer|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Salary Range||$ 18–25 Per Hour|
Scene Ideas Canada Jobs Description 2022
- Assisting with general duties as needed in shop and warehouse.
- Assisting crews at event job sites as needed.
- Loading and unloading trucks with supplies and equipment as needed.
- Safely securing loads and protecting fragile items for shipping.
- Completing full and accurate documentation of all work performed.
- Following and maintaining safety standards and procedural guidelines.
- Contributing to a positive, professional and team oriented atmosphere.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Must be certified to drive a forklift.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Capacity to establish priorities and work under pressure.
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing workloads.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to liaise well with others and work within a team.
- Problem solving and attention to detail.
- Ability to think critically and make sound decisions.
- Ability to work and think independently without direct supervision.
- Willingness to work additional time where necessary to complete tasks and meet deadlines.
- To always conduct oneself in a courteous and professional manner.
- To contribute in positive ways that foster a collaborative, team orientated work environment.
- To always respond to all communications, verbal or written, in a timely manner.
- To approach workflow in a proactive fashion, following up with relevant parties as needed.
- To be forward thinking, always considering the bigger picture and how to best achieve it.
- To make recommendations and suggestions to improve workflow and efficiencies.
- To finish tasks to completion.
- To provide updates and status reports regularly especially when tasks have been completed.
- To clarify any tasks, items or requests that are unclear or require more explanation.
- To ask for help when needed.
- To express and share goals for professional development.
- To support teammates.
- To understand and adhere to the company’s code of conduct.
- International applicants without valid work permits and who are not currently residing in Canada will not be considered.
- $18.00 to $25.00 / hour – Experience dependent. Minimum 4 hour calls
- This is an on-call position and will include work on evenings and weekends.
About Scene Ideas Inc.:
Scene Ideas is a staging rentals and custom scenery shop, originally created as the necessary solution to meet the growing needs of the local events industry in Vancouver. Employing a task-force of specialized and experienced tradespeople, technicians, artisans and designers, our 12,000 square foot facility is equipped to handle all aspects of fabrication from woodworking to welding, metal work, scenic painting, scenic automation and sculpting. All levels of production are seamlessly integrated via our team’s full CAD and graphics capabilities. Working drawings, engineering plans and rich renderings are synchronized to ensure comprehensive communication from concept through to execution.Scene Ideas also maintains Western Canada’s largest inventory of Steeldeck® staging and accessories. Our ever-expanding inventory of scenic elements are in stock and can be rented ‘off-the-shelf’ or customized in-house. The mandate at Scene Ideas is to provide exceptional customer service under any and all circumstances. Since its inception, the legacy of Scene Ideas has been customer satisfaction and the success of our clients has been the keystone of the company’s continued success. We are very proud of the team we have built throughout the years and our client’s success is of paramount importance for each and every member of our team.Visit our website at: https://sceneideas.caWith the growth of their in-house print shop, Scene Ideas has created a printing services branch, Caliper Print and Signage Solutions, in order to individually focus on the growth potential and offerings of both Scene Ideas and Caliper.Caliper’s mission is to always provide exceptional quality print and signage solutions that ensure each individual client’s message and brand are recognizable, memorable, and remarkable. With their commitment to quality, precision, client service, innovation and speed, their collection of in-house fabrication and finishing technologies allow them to deliver high quality, cost-effective solutions under one roof. For more information, visit our website at https://www.caliperprint.ca/.