Savor PR USA Jobs – Jobs at Savor PR USA Careers www.savor-pr.com Find out Savor PR USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Savor PR USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Savor PR USA Government Jobs in USA.
Savor PR USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Savor PR USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Savor PR USA jobs opening news has published at Savor PR USA Careers page which is www.savor-pr.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Savor PR USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Savor PR USA Hiring in . You can read this Savor PR USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Savor PR USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Public Relations Associate Job Vacancy in USA
Savor PR USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Savor PR USA Careers. Savor PR USA latest job applications are being announced for Public Relations Associate job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Savor PR USA Public Relations Associate positions. Jobs in Savor PR USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Savor PR USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Savor PR USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Washington, DC
|Name of Job Opening||Public Relations Associate Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Washington, DC|
|Salary Range||$43975.00 per year (Not Confirm)|
Savor PR USA Jobs Description 2021
Savor PR, a woman and minority-owned boutique PR and marketing firm managing food, wine, hotel and hospitality clients in Washington, DC is looking for a highly organized, self-motivated, and experienced public relations associate to join our team. The ideal candidate is detail-oriented, creative, fluent across all social media channels, has strong written and verbal communication skills, and is passionate about and/or has experience within the hospitality, travel and culinary industries. In this role, the PR Associate will help manage a portfolio of restaurant, and hospitality clients while writing pitches and developing PR assets such as bios, press releases and fact sheets as well as managing social media content and integrating it with overall marketing communications strategy. This is a remote work position, so frequent communication and progress updates, as well as in-person meetings with colleagues and clients will be expected.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage deadlines and organize various client deliverables from meeting agendas and recaps to reports;
• Collateral creation – writing bios, fact sheets, case studies, press pitches and press releases;
• Social media content management and creation (familiarity with Later a plus);
• Manage and vet media interview requests and opportunities;
• Attend and manage photo and video shoots and TV appearances on behalf of clients;
• Build relationships with press and industry influencers;
• Brainstorm creative promotional ideas and write compelling media pitches related to client goals;
• Hire and co-manage quarterly interns along with one other full-time PR associate.
Qualifications/Skills and Knowledge Requirements
• Previous public relations experience preferred;
• Excellent written communication and research skills;
• Strong, proficient skills in Microsoft Office
• Fluency across social media channels and familiarity with metrics and latest social media management tools;
• Ability to follow-through on completion of tasks and responsibilities with a high degree of quality control;
• High levels of resourcefulness and initiative;
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills. Ability to consistently follow through and take ownership of projects;
• Proactive and resourceful in solving problems. Assertive and detail oriented is also important;
• Ability to multi-task and respond quickly to changing priorities;
• Ability to collaborate and work well with other full-time staff and seasonal interns. Must be open to working remotely in an efficient manner.
Interested candidates should email their resume and a brief cover letter to info(at)savor-pr.com