Sanofi USA Jobs – Jobs at Sanofi USA Careers www.sanofi.in Find out Sanofi USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Sanofi USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Sanofi USA Government Jobs in USA.
Sanofi USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Sanofi USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Sanofi USA jobs opening news has published at Sanofi USA Careers page which is www.sanofi.in. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Sanofi USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Sanofi USA Hiring in . You can read this Sanofi USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Sanofi USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Site Manager Job Vacancy in USA
Sanofi USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Sanofi USA Careers. Sanofi USA latest job applications are being announced for Site Manager job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Sanofi USA Site Manager positions. Jobs in Sanofi USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Sanofi USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Sanofi USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Waltham
|Name of Job Opening||Site Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Massachusetts|
|Salary Range||$ 61,358 – 154,140 per year (Not Confirm)|
Sanofi USA Jobs Description 2021
We are currently seeking a motivated candidate for the position of Manager of Health, Safety & Environment (HSE). Reporting into the Head of NA R&D HSE, this position will lead the Health, Safety and Environmental programs for the Waltham R&D site which includes the Medicinal Chemistry, Early Development and DMPK groups as well as support office-based employees.This position is accountable and responsible for ensuring the HSE Management System is in place with appropriate HSE support and for advancing the HSE Culture of a rapidly growing business. This position is highly visible and requires proven ability to interact with and influence executive management and all levels of the organization in order to identify, assess and reduce risks associated with rapidly changingtechnologies involved in the drug discovery and development process as well as those associated with major construction projects.
This position may also lead or participate in programs and networks across all of the NA Sanofi sites to share specific expertise from the candidate.
- Provide strong safety leadership and is accountable and responsible for HSE programs, ensuring the HSE Management System is established and implemented for the Waltham R&D site through interaction and influence of executive management to assure compliance with company and legal requirements and to support the site in achieving continuous improvement in health, safety and environmental performance and culture.
- Lead the implementation and maintenance of comprehensive risk identification and management processes for Waltham activities at two separate sites including chemistry laboratories, Biological R&D, and Animal Facility for the Waltham site.
- Ensure processes are in place for communicating risks to the business unit management and stakeholders (risk map).Work with senior R&D management to develop and track HSE performance improvement plans based on risks (PASS).
- Chair the Waltham HSE Committee, Chair/Co-Chair the Biosafety Committee, and oversee radiation safety program requirements for the site radiation program.
- Oversee the site emergency response efforts to ensure a good quality emergency and crisis management system for the site. Responsible for leading any decommissioning activities for the Waltham Site(s).
- Oversee compliance with company standards and regulatory requirements which include Global HSE reporting, maintenance of OSHA logs and HSE related permitting and regulatory submissions.
- Responsible for working directly with site Occupational Health, Facilities Management and other appropriate personnel to maintain HSE program documentation, evaluate the impact of new regulations and company standards on the site, ensure implementation of the programs as applicable to the site, track specific regulations that affect the site, perform periodic regulatory and company standard compliance assessments of the programs at the site, submit timely documentation and input as required, and be part of sub-teams as requested to assist in providing best practices across the sites.
- Lead industrial hygiene, laboratory safety, biological safety, radiation safety, environmental and emergency/crisis management programs at the Waltham R&D sites.
- Ensure HSE exposure and risk assessments are performed for all relevant research, development and operations activities within Waltham. Ensure report results are communicated to all affected personnel and implement compliance plans as applicable to reduce exposures.Follow up on all compliance plans to ensure completion and provide document control.
- Lead and manage the Site environmental programs by actively coordinating and interacting with the NA HSE region Environmental and Sustainability leads. The major environmental management responsibilities of this position include:
-Hazardous and Biological Waste Management
-Water and Air Permitting
-SARA Right to Know
-Ozone Depleting Substances
-Global environment reporting (SWORD)
-Environmental Risk Assessment
- Bachelor’s degree in Safety, Environmental Science, Life Sciences or related discipline with a minimum of 10 of relevant experience, or master’s degree with a minimum of 8 years relevant experience.
- Leadership abilities, self-motivated and ability to work seamlessly in interacting and influencing effectively executive management and other HSE professionals.
- Ability to work with all levels of employee populations and build relationships with others in order to improve overall efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Ability to handle multiple major and diverse issues and priorities.
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to expand knowledge of HSE disciplines through professional development activities.
- Experience with contractor safety management and permit-to-work programs.
- Experience with management system program audits
- Advanced degree in Industrial Hygiene, Public Health, Safety or related field
- Experience in pharmaceutical research/development or manufacturing
- Possess an industry-related professional certification (ASP, CSP, CIH, CHMM)
- Experience managing direct reports
Special Working Conditions:
- Travel up to 20%, driving/walking between sites
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Ability to lift to 30 pounds
- Frequent sitting, walking, standing, bending and squatting – applicable
- Some work with hazardous materials
Sanofi Inc. and its U.S. affiliates are Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employers committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; creed; religion; national origin; age; ancestry; nationality; marital, domestic partnership or civil union status; sex, gender, gender identity or expression; affectional or sexual orientation; disability; veteran or military status or liability for military status; domestic violence victim status; atypical cellular or blood trait; genetic information (including the refusal to submit to genetic testing) or any other characteristic protected by law.