Sana Commerce UAE Jobs – Jobs at Sana Commerce UAE Careers www.sana-commerce.com Find out Sana Commerce UAE Jobs in Dubai UAE. You can get news related to the current job opening in Sana Commerce UAE Dubai Job Vacancy. Check to come soon Sana Commerce UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
Sana Commerce UAE Dubai is a great organization where you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Sana Commerce UAE, then it is a great chance for you because Sana Commerce UAE jobs opening news has been published on the Sana Commerce UAE Careers page which is www.sana-commerce.com. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and experienced candidates who are interested to do work with Sana Commerce UAE. So now you can be a part of this Current Sana Commerce UAE Hiring in Dubai. You can read this Sana Commerce UAE job opening article till the end, for now, each detail.
Sana Commerce UAE Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Partnership Manager (SaaS) Job Vacancy in Dubai UAE
Sana Commerce UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Sana Commerce UAE Careers. Sana Commerce UAE’s latest job applications are being announced for Partnership Manager (SaaS) job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Sana Commerce UAE Partnership Manager (SaaS) positions. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Sana Commerce UAE Dubai Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Sana Commerce UAE Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Jobs in Dubai|
|Name of Job Opening||Partnership Manager (SaaS) Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 22,500.00 per month|
Sana Commerce UAE Jobs Description 2022
Partnership Manager (SaaS)
At Sana Commerce we are committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths
At Sana Commerce we’re committed to an inclusive environment and recognize that our diverse workforce is one of our greatest strengths.
It all started in 2007, with a pizza and a plan. Sana Commerce is an e-commerce platform designed to help manufacturers, distributors and wholesalers succeed by fostering lasting relationships with customers who depend on them. We’re a fast-growing SaaS company that allows you to take ownership of your career.
We’re looking for a Partnership Manager to maintain and expand our partner network in Belgium, the Netherlands and France.
You will be the face of Sana Commerce for our partners, on events, on-premise as well as remote in online meetings. Internally, you will closely work together with our Account Executives who will follow-up on opportunities sourced with our partners. Furthermore, you will cooperate with other departments, such as marketing, finance, support, product and delivery, to make our partnerships more successful. Sound interesting? Read more!
What you’ll be doing:
- Make Sana’s current partnerships more successful by implementing our Partner Success Program.
- Successful means doing more business together; leading indicators to achieve this are partner pipeline, level of partner engagement & activities and partner NPS.
- Successfully onboard new partners and help them to get up & running.
- Revise and renegotiate existing and outdated partner contracts
- Initiate partner pipeline activities together with Field Sales & Marketing to grow the pipeline.
- Point of Contact for our partners, being the link between Marketing, Sales, Projects, Finance & Product department for our partners, and be the escalation point if necessary.
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So, from learning on the job to training and coaching, it’s all there.
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. You will be introduced to a buddy and will get role-specific onboarding as well.
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team.
- Flexible working hours. Work four days a week from the office, one from home.
- 3 weeks Work from Anywhere. We believe that flexibility in the workplace unleashes creativity, improves productivity, and encourages a growth mindset. For this reason, we offer the opportunity to work for three weeks outside of the company or home office, at any location of your choosing.
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. Our “Health Squad” is constantly organizing health and well-being activities to keep us positive, healthy, and energized together.
What you bring along:
- Obtained a Bachelor’s degree;
- (Near) native in Dutch is required, speaking French is a very nice to have;
- Sales Experience. Minimum of 2 years in sales and/or partnership management experience within the technology industry or similar;
- Communicative skills. You are great at understanding customer needs and know how to look for the ‘question behind the question’. You leave no room for interpretation and you are able to engage with partners on different levels, including the C-Suite and Executive teams;
- Self-Starting. You know what it takes to be a successful sales professional. You know how to manage your job and can take on responsibility.
- Partnership building skills. You can build a strong partnership with multiple contacts at the customer and help them drive change.
- Entrepreneurial skills. You have a lot of energy, are persistent, excited about the potential of B2B commerce and you cannot wait to win market share for Sana Commerce. How will you do it? You are not necessarily looking for a path that is paved — you want to keep on experimenting and find the best way to achieving your goals.
Who we are:
So, what does it mean to be a part of the Sana Commerce team?
– Entrepreneurial. Sana Commerce exists today because a few people had a great idea andw brought that idea to life.
– Result-driven. We also know that being result-driven is about more than just KPIs. It’s about creating value, tackling challenges head-on, and supporting our colleagues in reaching their goals.
– Customer-Centric. We’re in it for the long haul. Through good times and bad, we stick together because we believe in our product, our promise, and our people.
– Team spirit. At Sana Commerce, everyone is eager to help their colleagues and success is always a team effort.
– Learning mindset. Sana Commerce people are constantly looking to improve and challenge their existing knowledge base.
Job descriptions can be tough to interpret. Even if you may not tick all the boxes, we would love to hear more about why you feel that you would be a good fit! We have ambitious plans for the United Kingdom and Ireland, and we value people who share our vision and look forward to growing with us.