Samsung Electronics Qatar Jobs – Jobs at Samsung Electronics Qatar Careers www.samsung.com Find out Samsung Electronics Qatar Jobs in Qatar. You can get news related to current job opening in Samsung Electronics Qatar Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Samsung Electronics Qatar Government Jobs in Qatar.
Samsung Electronics Qatar is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Samsung Electronics Qatar , then it is a great chance for you because of Samsung Electronics Qatar jobs opening news has published at Samsung Electronics Qatar Careers page which is www.samsung.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Samsung Electronics Qatar . So now you can be a part of this Current Samsung Electronics Qatar Hiring in . You can read this Samsung Electronics Qatar job opening article till the end for now each details.
Samsung Electronics Qatar Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Sales Manager Job Vacancy in Qatar
Samsung Electronics Qatar Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Samsung Electronics Qatar Careers. Samsung Electronics Qatar latest job applications are being announced for Sales Manager job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Samsung Electronics Qatar Sales Manager positions. Jobs in Samsung Electronics Qatar. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Samsung Electronics Qatar Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Samsung Electronics Qatar Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Doha
|Name of Job Opening||Sales Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary Range||QAR 8,910.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
Samsung Electronics Qatar Jobs Description 2021
Kindly note: To be considered for this role, applicants must currently be based in Qatar.
As Sales Manager for our System AC function, it will be your responsibility to develop new business relationships as well as strengthening existing ones.
You will work across all levels of management regarding within the HVAC industry in Qatar market as well as distributors’ management. As an experienced professional you will be responsible for achieving sales revenue and market penetration/share within the assigned Market.
You will be experienced in all activities related to product sales, marketing and be comfortable in communicating local supporting data to your internal stakeholders.
Role and Responsibilities
You will be tasked in developing and maintaining SAC Relationship with major HVAC and SAC companies across the designated country/region. In line with clear objectives set by management you will work to achieve set market related quantity & revenue targets across SAC products. Additionally you will be responsible for in-country SAC business development, engaging with Government bodies, Contractors & Consultants.
- HVAC product knowledge, product selection and technical support to consultants.
- Ability to build strong relationships with HVAC Clients, contractors & consultants.
- Identify customers’ needs whilst developing strategies and action plans to increase SOW.
- Create and sustain strategic relationship with existing & potential HVAC Specialist firms.
- Analyse consultant’s requirements and promote company products, achieving and increasing all targeted revenue and profit goals.
- Selection of the most appropriate HVAC consultant & contractor’s channels.
- Define major consulting & design companies as Samsung’s customer and continuous communication and presentation to market Samsung products
- Build and maintain networks through various sales and development activities
- Maintain customer relationship by regular visits/communication.
- Identify & develop Business Opportunities (BO’s) from early to closing stages
- Manage and lead Samsung SAC distributors in assigned territory.
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years’ experience in Qatar market within HVAC industry handling HVAC sales.
- Strong local market experience
- Strong accounts management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Bachelors degree