Ryder USA Jobs – Jobs at Ryder USA Careers www.fourseasons.com Find out Ryder USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Ryder USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Ryder USA Government Jobs in USA.
Ryder USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Ryder USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Ryder USA jobs opening news has published at Ryder USA Careers page which is www.fourseasons.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Ryder USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Ryder USA Hiring in . You can read this Ryder USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Ryder USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Front Desk Overnight Receptionist Job Vacancy in USA
Ryder USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Ryder USA Careers. Ryder USA latest job applications are being announced for Front Desk Overnight Receptionist job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Ryder USA Front Desk Overnight Receptionist positions. Jobs in Ryder USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Ryder USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Ryder USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Atlanta
|Name of Job Opening||Front Desk Overnight Receptionist Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Georgia|
|Salary Range||$ 14.00 an hour (Not Confirm)|
Ryder USA Jobs Description 2021
- Checks in guest in an efficient and friendly manner, using guest name whenever possible. Assures that guest is assigned type of room requested and the correct rate is charged. Arranges for luggage to be delivered to guest room. Issues correct keys to the guest.
- Checks out guest at end of stay. Ascertains guest satisfaction, collects keys, posts late charges and presents bill to guest. Settles bill accurately through credit card or cash transaction.
- Maintains a balanced bank assigned by the hotel. Makes change, cashes checks, exchanges foreign currency. Reconciles all transactions at the close of each shift.
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints; assists customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc. Responds to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner. Interaction with guest will be in person and by phone.
- Utilizes a variety of computer systems to check guests in and out, run daily reports and select and block rooms for arriving guests.
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Work Rules and Standards of Conduct.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
- Accepts reservations, changes and cancellations in the absence of Reservations Department Staff. Can answer guest calls and direct them appropriately in the absence of a Communications Operator.
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ‘EEOC is The Law’ Information poster please visit this website – http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf