Royal Mail UK Jobs – Jobs at Royal Mail UK Careers www.jobs.royalmailgroup.com Find out Royal Mail UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in Royal Mail UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Royal Mail UK Government Jobs in UK.
Royal Mail UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Royal Mail UK , then it is a great chance for you because of Royal Mail UK jobs opening news has published at Royal Mail UK Careers page which is www.jobs.royalmailgroup.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Royal Mail UK . So now you can be a part of this Current Royal Mail UK Hiring in . You can read this Royal Mail UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
Royal Mail UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Postperson Job Vacancy in UK
Royal Mail UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Royal Mail UK Careers. Royal Mail UK latest job applications are being announced for Postperson job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Royal Mail UK Postperson positions. Jobs in Royal Mail UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Royal Mail UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Royal Mail UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in London
|Name of Job Opening||Postperson Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£ 10.46 Per Hour (Not Confirm)|
Royal Mail UK Jobs Description 2021
Royal Mail is one of the UK’s best-loved brands. Every day, we’re bringing letters and parcels to people around the country; something that communities across the UK rely on. We are 150,000 strong with 500 years of history, and we wear our badge with pride. Now, we want you to wear it too.
About the role
From scorching summer days to the depths of winter, our postal workers play a vital role, delivering the mail. It’s a physically demanding job – but it’s one the nation relies on. Here, you will:
- Work part-time hours between the hours of 09:30 and 14:30
- Cover periods of leave for a fixed number of routes (so you’ll need to be a bit flexible)
- Sort the mail for your route
- Check your vehicle and join a colleague for your round
- Spend between four and six hours delivering mail outdoors
- Upbeat and self-motivated: You’ll be happy working solo as well as part of a team.
- Love of the outdoors: From rural farms to city apartments, corner shops to business parks, whatever the weather (and, this being Britain, it can get quite extreme) we’re there, six days a week. That means you’ll need to be happy being out and about.
- Good level of fitness: There’s up to six hours per day of walking, so you should relish a role that keeps you fit.
- Excellent organisation: You will need to be able to plan your round and make sure you complete all your deliveries in good time.
- Resilience: You will be able to work under pressure and with the public, acting as a friendly face that people know and trust.
- Flexibility: You will be working in different areas covering your colleagues’ holidays, so you might need to adjust your working hours to match your round.
Driving licence requirements
A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean licence is preferred. Please note you will be required to show this at assessment.
We’re more than a household name. Using technology and logistics, we’re delivering a ‘one-price-goes-anywhere’, universal postal service to more than 29 million addresses across the UK – everything from birthday presents to exam results. This means you’ll make a difference to people’s lives, every day.
Our postal workers are part of the community. We don’t just deliver post: we deliver a promise. No matter the location, we make it to that doorstep – and we make our customers smile. It might seem like a little thing but, together, we have a big impact.
Royal Mail Group, delivered by people for people. We’re also an inclusive employer with equality, diversity and fairness at our heart. We welcome applications from individuals of all different backgrounds and are committed to promoting fair participation and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
We offer an industry-leading pay and benefits package
Age 17 £8.44 + 6 months +12 months
Age 18 £10.85 £11.45 £12.05
You will be paid weekly, with pay increments after six months and twelve months, subject to satisfactory performance. We also offer a weekly supplement of £26.61 (pro-rata) plus overtime and shift allowance if applicable for Delivery work.
Other benefits include:
- Holiday entitlement starts at 22.5 days on entry rising with length of service (pro-rata)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Full uniform provided
- Excellent maternity / paternity leave policy
- Cycle2work scheme*
- Many varied corporate discounts* e.g. lifestyle discounts to include high street vouchers, travel & attraction discounts for family days out, fashion, gifts and health & wellbeing to include discount on beauty products and gym membership
- restrictions may apply
- Part time 25 hours per week
- Working between the hours of 09:30 and 14:30
- Five days across Monday to Saturday
- One day off during the week (rotational day off)
What happens next?
After you apply, your application will be reviewed and, if you’re successful, you will be invited to a face-to-face interview.
We plan to hold interviews on Wednesday 9th June 2021, therefore if you wish to apply please ensure you are available on this date.
We are looking for both immediate and future start dates at this office. If you are invited to an interview this will be explained in more detail on the day.