Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Qatar Jobs – Jobs at Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Qatar Careers www.rosewoodhotelgroup.com Find out Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Qatar Jobs in Qatar. You can get news related to current job opening in Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Qatar Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Qatar Government Jobs in Qatar.
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Qatar is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Qatar , then it is a great chance for you because of Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Qatar jobs opening news has published at Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Qatar Careers page which is www.rosewoodhotelgroup.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Qatar . So now you can be a part of this Current Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Qatar Hiring in . You can read this Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Qatar job opening article till the end for now each details.
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Qatar Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Director of Engineering Job Vacancy in Qatar
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Qatar Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Qatar Careers. Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Qatar latest job applications are being announced for Director of Engineering job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Qatar Director of Engineering positions. Jobs in Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Qatar. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Qatar Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Qatar Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Doha
|Name of Job Opening||Director of Engineering Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary Range||QAR 8000.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts Qatar Jobs Description 2022
Housed in two striking towers inspired by the coral reefs in the seas surrounding Qatar, Rosewood Doha and Rosewood Residences Doha will consist of an ultra-luxury hotel with 185 exquisite guestrooms and sumptuous suites, 173 serviced apartments for longer-term stays and 300 residences available for purchase.
The hotel will be one of the city’s most dynamic culinary destinations with a collection of eight innovative outlets, including a bistro, lobby lounge, coffee shop/deli, three specialty restaurants, cigar lounge and a lifestyle entertainment lounge. Featuring a 1,500-square-meter ballroom, the property will showcase multiple private event venues, anchored around sleek interiors and state-of-the-art technology, which will transform ordinary events into the extraordinary. The hotel will also introduce Sense, A Rosewood Spa, offering total discretion and relaxation, along with a fitness center featuring state-of-the-art training equipment.
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts operates a distinctive collection of 28 iconic hotels and resorts in 16 countries around the world. Guided by our A Sense of Place® philosophy, each property offers residential-style luxury, intuitive service, and a distinct character inspired by the culture, history, geography and community of its locale.
Our leadership team, as a collective, lend a diverse and dynamic approach to leading in our company and industry. Enriching the lives of our guests, associates and their communities, through Relationship Hospitality.
We are currently looking for a Director of Engineering to join our Executive team at Rosewood Doha. The Director of Engineering reports directly to the Managing Director and is responsible for overseeing the efficient and economic operation of the Engineering department, in terms of both planned preventative and reactive maintenance, to the building fabric and all associated services of the entire hotel.
Key expectations of this role
- Manage the entire hotel facility, including the physical building structure, all mechanical, electrical, HVAC systems and other related equipment in accordance with local legislation, Rosewood Engineering standards and energy conservation and ensure timely completion of reactive and preventative maintenance programs
- Manage the life safety installations, maintenance and periodic testing/ inspections to ensure full compliance at all times. Perform routine and emergency assignments in accordance with established hotel procedures to provide guests and associate safety.
- Manage and champion as the property responsible person the application of all Health and Safety, Fire Safety relevant statutes.
- Effectively manage the performance of all engineering associates to maximise productivity and minimise costs in compliance with current hotel policies.
- Assists with the preparation and implementation of an Emergency Response Plan and the operation and maintenance of all life safety and security systems.
- Seek to reduce costs to the hotel of utilities, contracts, consumable and replacements both capital and revenue. Maintain effective energy management and preventative maintenance programmes and conduct special training for other operating departments on the safe and efficient use of equipment and energy in the hotel.
- To develop and supervise the Engineering team; recognising training opportunities, organizing day to day operation of the office and maintaining successful communications within the team.
- Working closely with other Executive Committee members in a supportive manner, focusing on the overall success of the hotel.
- Experience in a similar role, in an opening hotel is highly preferred.
- Experience in long term asset protection and complex and extensive budget management including Capex.
- Exceptional level of organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work to multiple deadlines.
- Experience leading and managing the performance of the Engineering team, upholding the highest level of standards.
- Proven experience of managing various stakeholders, including external contractors and owners.