Rolls-Royce UK Jobs – Jobs at Rolls-Royce UK Careers www.careers.rolls-royce.com Find out Rolls-Royce UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in Rolls-Royce UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Rolls-Royce UK Government Jobs in UK.
Rolls-Royce UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Rolls-Royce UK , then it is a great chance for you because of Rolls-Royce UK jobs opening news has published at Rolls-Royce UK Careers page which is www.careers.rolls-royce.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Rolls-Royce UK . So now you can be a part of this Current Rolls-Royce UK Hiring in . You can read this Rolls-Royce UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
Rolls-Royce UK Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Marketing Analyst Job Vacancy in UK
Rolls-Royce UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Rolls-Royce UK Careers. Rolls-Royce UK latest job applications are being announced for Marketing Analyst job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Rolls-Royce UK Marketing Analyst positions. Jobs in Rolls-Royce UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Rolls-Royce UK Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Rolls-Royce UK Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Derby
|Name of Job Opening||Marketing Analyst Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£ 47,434 per Year (Not Confirm)|
Rolls-Royce UK Jobs Description 2022
We are currently offering exciting opportunities for Market Analysts to join our Civil Aerospace Marketing team in Derby.
The purpose of this role is to carry out market research and analyse market trends to inform and influence the Civil Aerospace leadership team. This is a critical role, particularly in the current environment where there is huge senior management focus on understanding the recovery of the air transport industry.
The Civil Aerospace Marketing team’s responsibilities include market analysis, customer and competitor analysis, product marketing, regional team marketing support, creation of “value propositions”, airframer liaison, services marketing, pricing strategy, future programmes/technology marketing, opportunity lead and prospect generation and sales campaign support. It is also accountable for market messaging to customers and wider stakeholders, working closely with external communications.
Marketing not only sets the direction for how Civil Aerospace should meet its business targets, but it does so with the knowledge and understanding of the global aviation industry, economic trends, and future business challenges. Marketing also ensures the voice of customers voices are heard and understood within the company.
At Rolls-Royce, we pioneer the power that matters to our customers, to society and to the planet.
The successful candidate will act as an integral member of the Market Analysis team and will provide assessment of macro and industry market trends, customer and fleet flying hour forecasts to inform and influence key stakeholders within Civil Aerospace. There is a particular focus on developing analytical tools and visualisations to bring the data to life. Circumstances permitting, these activities are anticipated to require a limited amount of travel to visit customers, aircraft manufacturers and industry conferences.
As Market Analyst, Your Key Accountabilities Will Be To
- Integrate market forecast data and aircraft manufacturer production schedule information and co-ordinate this input into the engine production planning activity
- Collect, filter and collate information on market influences from a wide range of sources including published data, social media, news bulletins, industry conferences and customer contacts
- Produce insightful analysis of market data to identify trends, market demand, key operational forecasting inputs, and risks and opportunities
- Understand and be able to convey individual airline customer needs for aircraft capacity and how that might translate into demand for new aircraft (bottom up view) and flying hours, based on route network developments, retirement profiles, existing orders
- Research through a variety of media and produce reports on pertinent market developments to inform and influence key stakeholders
- Working with IT specialists as appropriate, develop data structures, analytical tools and visualisations that leverage big data to provide insight to Customer Team and senior management
Key Skills And Qualifications
- Detailed analytical and numerical strength and experience, probably requiring degree level education in a strong quantitative discipline such as Maths, Statistics, Engineering or Computer Science.
- Ability to sift information and quickly identify relevance and implication.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships, collaborate with, and influence across all levels both internally and external to Rolls-Royce.
- An interest in data and data management/ programming.
- Some knowledge of one of the following programming languages or their equivalent: Python, R or Matlab, would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of visualization platforms such as Tableau and Power BI.
- Aviation industry awareness & knowledge.
We offer excellent opportunities to develop, along with a competitive salary and exceptional benefits. These include bonus, employee support assistance and employee discounts.
Pioneer the performance of the future. Join us and you’ll develop your skills and expertise to the very highest levels, working in an international environment for a company known the world over for brilliance and innovation.
We are an equal opportunities employer. We’re committed to developing a diverse workforce and an inclusive working environment. We believe that people from different backgrounds and cultures give us different perspectives. And the more perspectives we have, the more successful we’ll be. By building a culture of respect and appreciation, we give everyone who works here the opportunity to realise their full potential.
You can learn more about our global Diversity and Inclusion strategy here .
So that you can be your best at work and home, we’ll consider flexible working arrangements for everyone, in any role.