Rio Tinto Jobs – Jobs at Rio Tinto Careers www.riotinto.com/au. Find out Rio Tinto Jobs in Australia. You can get news related to current job opening in Rio Tinto Australia. Check coming soon government jobs in Asutralia.
Rio Tinto Australia is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Jobseekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Rio Tinto , then it is a great chance for you because of Rio Tinto jobs opening news has published at Rio Tinto Careers page which is www.riotinto.com/au. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Rio Tinto . So now you can be a part of this Current Rio Tinto Hiring in Australia. You can read this Rio Tinto job opening article till the end for now each details.
Rio Tinto Jobs – Jobs at Rio Tinto Careers www.riotinto.com/au
Rio Tinto Jobs 2021: Rio Tinto Australia invites application for the different Advisor Environment posts. Apply this Rio Tinto Australia recently job openings for Advisor Environment Post. You can submit your Resume/Apply online on before last date.
On Rio Tinto Careers Portal we check all details like ***Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other condition. You can also read about these Advisor Environment Jobs condition which are mention in below. These details will help you to know about all eligibility criteria of this Advisor Environment job profile.
|Name of Recruitment/Hiring||Rio Tinto Hiring|
|Name of Position||Advisor Environment|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Location||Jobs in Gladstone QLD|
|Salary||$ 98,903.00 Per Year|
Rio Tinto Jobs Description
- Be part of a group that is safety driven and values inclusion
- Join our global leading business offering outstanding personal development & global
- Permanent employment which includes a huge range of additional benefits
- Role based in Gladstone, Queensland
About the role
All progress begins with pioneers. At Rio Tinto, it begins with you.
We are looking for an Advisor Environment to join our HSE team at Rio Tinto Yarwun, reporting to the Environment Superintendent. The environment team work to support operational teams to minimise risk of harm and maintain compliance with Environmental Approvals.
This role is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join the Environment team and be responsible for ensuring that systems and process are in place to ensure the operation is compliant with all relevant environmental standards and the Environmental Authority (licence).
In addition to paying competitively and providing great benefits packages, we want you to live the lifestyle that is right for you and your family. And because of our size and scale, there are many opportunities to learn, grow and do more than you ever thought possible. Every hour of every shift, your safety and wellbeing is our number one priority. We do the work only if it is safe, and we invest to make sure every member of the team has the quality tools they need to do their job.
Reporting to the Environment Superintendent and working in a diverse team within Health and Safety Team, you will be:
- Assessing the compliance with environmental licence conditions through inspection of work areas and to monitor effectiveness of controls as well as provide advice on incident response
- Developing and executing environmental monitoring programs to demonstrate compliance, including and understand risk with surface water, ground water, air emissions and other aspect that have the potential to impact the environment.
- Providing support to coach and train operational teams to improve environmental management on site. When required you will also lead and execute improvements to support operational teams.
- Proactively undertaking analysis of data to interpret trends and potential risks.
- Managing projects and contractors to deliver effective business outcomes.
- Assisting identification of key risks and developing procedures to control them, including the development of environmental improvement plans
- Working in a dynamic role that requires an understanding of multiple environmental disciplines and the agility to quickly respond to operational demands
- Providing support to the Environmental Superintendent to maintain compliance
What you’ll bring
- A commitment to the safety of yourself and your team
- Degree qualification in Environmental Science, Environmental Engineering or applied Sciences
- Manual “C” Class drivers licence
- Ability to work under pressure, with reliability and accuracy.
- 5+ year’s relevant industry or Mining experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong attitude towards safety
It will also be beneficial if you have:
- Knowledge of Management Systems ISO 14000:1 and the Queensland Environment regulatory framework.
- Expertise with any of the following would be highly sought after Hydrogeology, Contaminated sites, Air emissions, waste tracking, water management or Data Management Systems,
- Ability to lead incident investigations, audits and risk assessments.
What we offer
Be recognised for your contribution, your thinking and your hard work, and go home knowing you’ve helped the world progress.
- A work environment where safety is always the number one priority
- A permanent position working directly for Rio Tinto
- A competitive base salary reflective of your skills and experience with annual incentive program
- Comprehensive medical benefits including subsidised private health insurance for employees and immediate family
- Attractive share ownership plan
- Company provided insurance cover
- Extensive salary sacrifice & salary packaging options
- Career development & education assistance to further your technical or leadership ambitions
- Ongoing access to family-friendly health and medical wellbeing support
- Leave for all of life’s reasons (vacation/annual, paid parental, sick leave)
- Exclusive employee discounts (banking, accommodation, cars, retail and more)
- Possible domestic relocation assistance
About Rio Tinto
Every idea, every innovation, every little thing the world calls ‘progress’ begins with a first step, and someone willing to take it: explorers, inventors, entrepreneurs. Pioneers.
For nearly 150 years, Rio Tinto has been a company of pioneers – generations of people spanning the globe, all with the grit and vision to produce materials essential to human progress.
Our iron ore has shaped skylines from Shanghai to Sydney. Our aluminium – the world’s first to be certified “responsible” – helps planes fly and makes cars lighter. Our copper helps wind turbines power cities and our boron helps feed the world, and explore the universe. Our diamonds help us celebrate the best parts of life.
Where you’ll be working
Rio Tinto Aluminium – Pacific Operations
Rio Tinto is a global leader in aluminium, one of the world’s most widely used metals.
Active in the sector for more than 110 years, today we operate large-scale, high-quality bauxite mines and alumina refineries, and have the world’s most modern and competitive aluminium smelter portfolio.
Our Pacific Operations sites are located along the east coast of Australia, at the tip of the Northern Territory and in New Zealand’s south. With more than 6,000 employees, we operate a full value chain approach—mining, refining and smelting. Our portfolio includes four bauxite mines, two refineries, four smelters and one power station, and is supported by technical experts located in our Brisbane hub, including a fully operational Operations Centre for our bauxite mines.
Every Voice Matters
At Rio Tinto, we particularly welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, women, the LGBTI+ community, mature workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
We are committed to an inclusive environment where people feel comfortable to be themselves. We want our people to feel that all voices are heard, all cultures respected and that a variety of perspectives are not only welcome – they are essential to our success. We treat each other fairly and with dignity regardless of race, gender, nationality, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual orientation or anything else that makes us different.
Way of Submit Your Resume/Apply Online for Rio Tinto Jobs 2021
Step-1* Firstly Go to the official Rio Tinto Careers Portal website www.riotinto.com/au.
Step-2* Click on the available role you want to do, and choose correct Rio Tinto jobs.
Step-3* Read the Rio Tinto job details completely i.e eligibility criteria of all types.
Step-4* Click on Apply Online button to fill-up your suitable/eligible position application form.
Step-5* Lastly, You can submit submit your CV/ Resume to Rio Tinto Hiring 2021.