Revolut UK Jobs – Jobs at Revolut UK Careers www.revolut.com Find out Revolut UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in Revolut UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Revolut UK Government Jobs in UK.
Revolut UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Revolut UK , then it is a great chance for you because of Revolut UK jobs opening news has published at Revolut UK Careers page which is www.revolut.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Revolut UK . So now you can be a part of this Current Revolut UK Hiring in . You can read this Revolut UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
Revolut UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Data Analyst Job Vacancy in UK
Revolut UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Revolut UK Careers. Revolut UK latest job applications are being announced for Data Analyst job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Revolut UK Data Analyst positions. Jobs in Revolut UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Revolut UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment
||Revolut UK Recruitment 2021
||Job in London
|Name of Job Opening
||Data Analyst Jobs
||Jobs in England
||£36,501.00 Per Year (Not Confirm)
Revolut UK Jobs Description 2021
We are looking for smart and ambitious people who would help us understand our data better. The Data Analyst will be part of the Internal Audit Department who would support experienced internal auditors in performing the fieldwork analysis through innovative and data focused assessments. You will be working across various portfolios and have access to vast amount of data.
This is a unique opportunity to learn about all aspects of our business. Your main weapons will be SQL, dashboards, and a thorough understanding of our business. You will also be acting as a bridge between product owners and engineers.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Understand our business and its processes through our data
• Apply this understanding and knowledge of our data to assist internal auditors to perform data-based testing as part of their review
• Interpret your results in a clear and relevant context as per the scope analysed
• Interpret and challenge code designed by the business
• Create and maintain new aggregated views and tables to simplify data querying
• Maintain and create new dashboards to track metrics and visualise insights
• Promote data literacy across the department, participating and organise workshops
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
• 3+ years of experience in Data Analyst or Business Analyst or Internal Audit roles
• 2+ years industrial experience either working in the finance industry or technology, working in a dynamic fast moving environment
• Intermediate SQL skills.
• Good understanding of data format (excel, sql, json, logs) and how to extract meaningful information.
• Basic experience of coding in Python for data analysis/data science (pandas, scipy, sklearn).
• A data analyst has a capacity to learn quickly both technically and in business and to challenge itself and others.
• Experienced in process modelling or supervised machine learning is a desirable
• Data-driven storytelling and visualisation skills (with tools like Tableau, PowerBI, Metabase ect) is a desirable
• Experience in internal or external audit is a desirable
• Knowledge of IIA standards is a desirable
A little about us…When Revolut was founded in 2015, we had a vision to build a sustainable, digital alternative to traditional big banks. Our mission now is to help our customers improve their financial health, empower them to have more control, and promote financial cohesion across the communities in which we operate. Launching into 2020 with 10 million Personal customers and over a quarter of a million Business customers only reinforced our belief in the vast need across the world for better financial services. As our customer base has boomed in the last year, we’ve expanded our team to match that growth. We started 2019 with several hundred employees; we closed it out with 2000.
What we’re looking for…Revolut is being scaled up by people all around the world who share our vision. We’re looking for people who align with our five core values: we believe that we Get it Done because we Think Deeper and are strongly rooted in the Dream Team. We Never Settle hence why we always Deliver Wow. You want to join a community of forward-thinking people – we are here for you. We believe in empowering our Revoluters in their work, giving them autonomy and ownership of what they do. We want everyone at Revolut to own their story and their successes – working with us means you’re not just another cog in the machine.
• Competitive salary
• Annual discretionary performance bonus (equity)
• All the latest tech you need
• Roll with a free Revolut Metal subscription
• Pension plan
• Private health insurance
• Start the day properly with fresh fruit and cereals
• Rest up with 29 days’ holiday per year.