Regions Bank USA Jobs – Jobs at Regions Bank USA Careers www.regions.com Find out Regions Bank USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Regions Bank USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Regions Bank USA Government Jobs in USA.
Regions Bank USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Regions Bank USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Regions Bank USA jobs opening news has published at Regions Bank USA Careers page which is www.regions.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Regions Bank USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Regions Bank USA Hiring in . You can read this Regions Bank USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Regions Bank USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Mortgage Loan Officer Job Vacancy in the USA
Regions Bank USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Regions Bank USA Careers. Regions Bank USA’s latest job applications are being announced for Mortgage Loan Officer job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Regions Bank USA Mortgage Loan Officer positions. Jobs in Regions Bank USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Regions Bank USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Regions Bank USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Austin
|Name of Job Opening||Mortgage Loan Officer Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Texas|
|Salary Range||$ 63,960.00 per year|
Regions Bank USA Jobs Description 2022
At Regions, the Mortgage Loan Officer directs origination of residential mortgage loans from a borrower through a branch network.
This position would be located in McAllen, TX
- Completes mortgage applications for submission to the loan processing and underwriting departments
- Evaluates loan requests, analyze financial data, and determines qualification of collateral and customer credit history
- Maintains contact with loan customer, communicating progress of loan and obtaining any required documentation
- Structures loan to comply with acceptable lending practices and Federal regulations
- Establishes detailed marketing/business plan including names of potential and existing loan customers, realtors, builders, developers, etc and frequency of contact
- Answers customer calls and walk- in customers to discuss various loan products and qualification information
- Makes sales calls on potential or existing customers as established in Regions marketing plan to develop new business or retain existing business
- Cross-sells other bank products and services
- Reads surveys and appraisals, and takes necessary steps to correct encroachments and violations
- May participate in networking through professional, business and community organizations and activities to promote and market loan products
This position requires the tracking of time and is eligible for overtime for hours worked in excess of 40 per week under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
*Compensation is Commission based
This position requires registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS). Please refer to https://fedregistry.nationwidelicensingsystem.org for more information.
- High School Diploma or GED
- One (1) year of mortgage lending experience with proven mortgage production
- Abundant mortgage experience in developing external business via referral partners in the market including but not limited to realtors, builders, and financial planners
- Bachelor’s degree
- Prior Mortgage Loan Officer experience
Skills and Competencies
- Good organizational skills
- Knowledgeable of Mortgage products, systems, terminology, tax requirements, down payment assistance programs, etc.
- Knowledgeable on agency and investor regulations and guidelines
- Must be able to build and maintain internal and external relationships to deliver high levels of service
- Must be able to multi-task competing priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Sales acumen
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Regions offers a benefits package that is flexible, comprehensive and recognizes that “one size does not fit all” for associates. Listed below is a synopsis of the benefits offered by Regions for informational purposes, which is not intended to be a complete summary of plan terms and conditions.
- Paid Vacation/Sick Time
- 401K with Company Match
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Disability Benefits
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Associate Volunteer Program
Please note, benefits and plans may be changed, amended, or terminated with respect to all or any class of associate at any time. To learn more about Regions’ benefits, please click or copy the link below to your browser.https://www.regions.com/welcometour/benefits.rf
Austin Main LOB Center
Bring Your Whole Self to Work
We have a passion for creating an inclusive environment that promotes and values diversity of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sex, pregnancy, and many other primary and secondary dimensions that make each of us unique as individuals and provide valuable perspective that makes us a better company and employer. More importantly, we recognize that creating a workplace where everyone, regardless of background, can do their best work is the right thing to do.