ReAssure UK Jobs – Jobs at ReAssure UK Careers www.careers.reassure.co.uk Find out ReAssure UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in ReAssure UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon ReAssure UK Government Jobs in UK.
ReAssure UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at ReAssure UK , then it is a great chance for you because of ReAssure UK jobs opening news has published at ReAssure UK Careers page which is www.careers.reassure.co.uk. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with ReAssure UK . So now you can be a part of this Current ReAssure UK Hiring in . You can read this ReAssure UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
ReAssure UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Development Delivery Manager Job Vacancy in UK
ReAssure UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for ReAssure UK Careers. ReAssure UK latest job applications are being announced for Development Delivery Manager job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the ReAssure UK Development Delivery Manager positions. Jobs in ReAssure UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
ReAssure UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||ReAssure UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Telford
|Name of Job Opening||Development Delivery Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£ 15,200 Per Year (Not Confirm)|
ReAssure UK Jobs Description 2021
ReAssure, part of Phoenix Group are recruiting a Change Development Delivery Manager to join our team within the Alpha+ Change Development function. The position is Full Time permanent and will preferably be based in Telford.
This vacancy represents an opportunity to join an ambitious organisation, within an ever-changing environment where you will discover the potential to perform and grow.
We are looking for the right candidate who can take ownership and lead the ALPHA Platform planning and delivery of all ALPHA project deliverables for their assigned Portfolio. You will be delivering an ALPHA Platform project development service to the PM’s which ensures all technical components of the project delivery are joined up and delivered as complete work packages. Whilst ensuring the IT-CDL and all compliance, audit and governance controls are followed.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Actively working with the ALPHA platform Sub Team (Pod) Leads take ownership for the planning and delivery of all project deliverables in the ALPHA Platform Development team for their assigned Portfolio. (Planning tasks should be down to a 2 day duration level).
- Working with the ALPHA platform Sub Team (Pod) Leads, the PMs and the Release Managers to bring together disparate pieces of work/projects across their Portfolio into work packages that can be delivered together so reducing duplication, complexity and risk in the delivery.
- Work with the ALPHA Resource Manager and the Development Delivery Team Manager to allocate new work to the ALPHA platform Sub Teams (Pods).
- For their assigned Portfolio work with the ALPHA platform Sub Team (Pod) Leads to provide a development delivery service to the PMs which:
- Takes ownership, plans and manages the delivery of the technical components of the work package through to SIT and manage the code defect changes and project change requests in a timely and predictable manner using effective communication.
- Ensures all dependencies are managed, reported and escalated effectively.
- Ensures all deliverables are developed to the specified design, in the required project/release timelines, to a good quality and in line with the Impact Assessment (IA) estimates.
- Acts as the delivery face and a single way in / single way out of the ALPHA Platform Development team.
- Provides comprehensive reporting on the progress of the work packages.
- Work together with the Release Manager and the Test Delivery Manager to act as the nucleus in the management of the delivery of their Portfolio’s releases.
- Be the ALPHA Platform delivery management point of escalation and guidance for their assigned Portfolio of work.
- Provide stakeholder management to colleagues both inside and outside of IT on all aspects of the ALPHA Platform Delivery Management for their assigned Portfolio of work.
- Take an active role in continuously improving IT Change processes.
- Actively work as a member of the ALPHA Platform Development Delivery team undertaking management tasks as required and providing support and cover for other team colleagues.
Key skills/experience required:
- Excellent development delivery management skills.
- Excellent planning and resource management skills.
- Excellent team management skills.
- A proactive focus on issue resolution.
- Stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Team motivation and constructive feedback skills
- Delivery management of a software development team 2
- Resource planning and allocation
- Software development planning in a complex environment
- Good exposure to IT project management processes.
- Good exposure to software development processes.
- Matrix management experience.
- Leadership, coaching and mentoring experience.
- Experience in a Life and Pensions environment
- Experience in a regulated business change environment
ReAssure is a highly respected name in the heritage Life Insurance and Pensions market. We are a 3000+ strong team built on a wide range of skills and a wealth of experience. Originally founded in 1963, we’re at a busy crossroads of regulatory and market changes in the insurance industry. We have a proven track record of successfully integrating blocks of pension, insurance and investment business.
As one of Britain’s Top Employers in financial services, we offer opportunities for you to challenge and develop yourself in a company that looks after our colleagues, customers and communities.
ReAssure is an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills; and creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
ReAssure offer an attractive benefits package for all permanent and fixed term employees, including 27 days’ holiday + bank holidays, contributory pension scheme, Private Medical Insurance plus a range of flexible benefits for you to choose from