RBS UK Jobs – Jobs at RBS UK Careers www.jobs.natwestgroup.com Find out RBS UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in RBS UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon RBS UK Government Jobs in UK.
RBS UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at RBS UK , then it is a great chance for you because of RBS UK jobs opening news has published at RBS UK Careers page which is www.jobs.natwestgroup.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with RBS UK . So now you can be a part of this Current RBS UK Hiring in . You can read this RBS UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
RBS UK Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Business Analyst Job Vacancy in UK
RBS UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for RBS UK Careers. RBS UK latest job applications are being announced for Business Analyst job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the RBS UK Business Analyst positions. Jobs in RBS UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
RBS UK Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||RBS UK Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in London
|Name of Job Opening||Business Analyst Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£ 46,760 per Year (Not Confirm)|
RBS UK Jobs Description 2022
Join us as a Business Analyst
- Take on a critical role in our agile defining and realising fantastic solutions, processes, benefits and new opportunities to deliver for our customers
- You’ll be working in a diverse and forward-looking team focused on building a new full-stack digital banking and payments platform
- It’s a chance to shape the future of our business and make a tangible impact through your work
What you’ll do
Working closely with our mission teams, you’ll help to define, design and document the business and operational processes and procedures required for our new digital banking and payments platform. You’ll make sure our services and infrastructure are optimised for the target end-state, before being transitioned into a business as usual capacity to support the ongoing running of the Payments Operations team.
- Complete thorough analysis and domain research to define operational and control requirements
- Identify and support cut-over and implementation tasks
- Trace and link business requirements to future state design
- Create and execute test scenarios and test scripts at various stages of the project in order to validate the solution design
- Facilitate user acceptance testing and support business users in executing the user acceptance testing
The skills you’ll need
You’ll need to hold an appropriate business analyst certification, such as BAX, CPRE and CBAP. Additionally, you’ll have an analytical mindset, with strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise your work.
You’ll also need:
- Experience in requirements gathering to build operational interfaces and data visualisations
- Practical experience in process mapping and documentation creation in standard formats, such as UML
- Knowledge of at least one relevant operational area, such as payment operations, banking operations, open banking or cards
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience working with Jira and Confluence