RasGas Qatar Jobs – Jobs at RasGas Qatar Careers www.qatargas.com Find out RasGas Qatar Jobs in Qatar. You can get news related to current job opening in RasGas Qatar Job Vacancy. Check coming soon RasGas Qatar Government Jobs in Qatar.
RasGas Qatar is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at RasGas Qatar , then it is a great chance for you because of RasGas Qatar jobs opening news has published at RasGas Qatar Careers page which is www.qatargas.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with RasGas Qatar . So now you can be a part of this Current RasGas Qatar Hiring in . You can read this RasGas Qatar job opening article till the end for now each details.
RasGas Qatar Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Commercial Analyst Job Vacancy in Qatar
RasGas Qatar Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for RasGas Qatar Careers. RasGas Qatar latest job applications are being announced for Commercial Analyst job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the RasGas Qatar Commercial Analyst positions. Jobs in RasGas Qatar. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
RasGas Qatar Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||RasGas Qatar Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Doha
|Name of Job Opening||Commercial Analyst Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary Range||QAR 13,000.00 Monthly (Not Confirm)|
RasGas Qatar Jobs Description 2022
Job Posting Date: 03-Dec-2022
Work Location: Doha, QA
- Conducts required analysis for the NFE and NFS-related items to support the different Allocation and Planning Divisions as well as other Commercial and Shipping Group departments.
Job Context & Major Challenge(s)
- Expanding Qatar’s LNG Production (~+67%) to meet the State of Qatar’s need to sustain its economic growth increases the number of LNG ventures and complexity.
- Decisions have to be made in modifications required to existing Allocation and Planning processes and systems to cope with the additional LNG volume produced from the new trains for the NFE/NFS Project as well as the increased number of vessels in the LNG fleet and number and complexity of LNG sales contracts.
- Sustain QG’s reputation as being the most reliable and flexible LNG Seller in the world even with the increase in the LNG production along with the increase in number of ships in QG Fleet, LNG berths, and Storage Tanks.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Perform analysis to determine the impact of new Ventures agreements such as Development and Fiscal Agreement (DFA) and Shared facilities agreements such as Joint Facilities Agreement (JFA) and Project Management and Services Agreement (PMSA) on the existing processes and systems used in the Allocation and Planning Department
- Contribute to improving existing processes and procedures and implement them as appropriate with minimum assistance.
- Coordinate with Allocation and Planning team to ensure the optimizing initiatives are aligned and agreed.
- Applies and maintains production allocation principles, methodology, rules, models, procedures, and philosophy for the assets to ensure proper mass balance, reconciliation, product allocation, profit centre allocation and royalty calculation for the new ventures.
- Document and analyse business processes as an input into the development of business systems by external vendors in liaison with them and IT Department.
- Conduct the prescribed reviews of the department’s Allocation and Planning tools and guidelines to ensure their ongoing accuracy and relevance including documentation of results.
- Work closely with HIMS team to ensure all modifications required for the additional LNG trains and new facilities of NFE are captured and implemented in the systems.
- Coordinate with PMT to ensure all planned work scope impacting existing facilities are well reported and aligned.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Business or Economics.
Knowledge and/or Experience
- 6 years professional experience in an analytical or commercial role in the areas of measurement, allocation, operations, planning, scheduling, commercial, processing or engineering including 2 years in an LNG corporation.
- Robust knowledge of all aspects of commercial analysis, controls systems, and project management.
- Good understanding of commercial and financial agreements.