Quora USA Jobs – Jobs at Quora USA Careers www.quora.com Find out Quora USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Quora USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Quora USA Government Jobs in USA.
Quora USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Quora USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Quora USA jobs opening news has published at Quora USA Careers page which is www.quora.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Quora USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Quora USA Hiring in . You can read this Quora USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Quora USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Senior Data Scientist (Remote) Job Vacancy in USA
Quora USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Quora USA Careers. Quora USA latest job applications are being announced for Senior Data Scientist (Remote) job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Quora USA Senior Data Scientist (Remote) positions. Jobs in Quora USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Quora USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Quora USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Mountain View
|Name of Job Opening||Senior Data Scientist (Remote) Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in California|
|Salary Range||$ 1,34,222 per year (Not Confirm)|
Quora USA Jobs Description 2021
The vast majority of human knowledge is still not on the internet. Most of it is trapped in the form of experience in people’s heads, or buried in books and papers that only experts can access. More than a billion people use the internet, yet only a tiny fraction contribute their knowledge to it. We want to democratize access to knowledge of all kinds — from politics to painting, cooking to coding, etymology to experiences — so if someone out there knows something, anyone else can learn it. Our mission is to share and grow the world’s knowledge, and we’re building a world-class team to help us achieve this mission.
About the Team:
The Data Team is highly empowered at Quora, helping navigate complexity and influencing product and company strategy directly. Quora’s outsized commitment to data is visible in everything we do, from our rigor-driven experimentation processes to the backgrounds of our leaders. With this emphasis on data and empirics, we aim to balance rigor and pragmatism, searching for scrappy solutions in pursuit of our mission. In joining Quora’s strong data team, you’ll both benefit from and work to advance our culture of rational decision making.
About the Role:
As a data scientist, you’ll work closely with product managers, product designers, and engineers to devise appropriate measurements and metrics, design randomized controlled experiments, build visualizations, and tackle hard, open-ended problems that uncover usage patterns and opportunities for the company. Quora has a wide range of rich data, giving you ample room for exploration and creativity. Examples of some projects our data scientists have worked on include modeling our long-term growth, improving the relevance and personalization of the homepage feed, and exploratory analysis of factors driving question-asking behavior. For more about our work, see Quora’s Data blog at https://data.quora.com/.
As a senior data scientist, you will draw on your experience to excel not only in your own work but also to elevate data’s impact at a company-wide level. You will provide team mentorship that propels the work of your colleagues while helping to establish best practices for data usage across Quora.
- Extract actionable insights from broad, open-ended questions
- Design and evaluate experiments to measure the impact of product changes
- Analyze data from across the product to uncover the root causes of metric movements
- Communicate results to cross-functional stakeholders to inform product decisions
- Develop tools to scale and automate analyses, improving productivity across the company
- Improve the work of other data scientists through mentorship and by bringing industry best practices to the team
- Ability to be available for meetings and impromptu communication during Quora’s “coordination hours” (Mon-Fri: 9am-3pm Pacific Time). Learn why here
- 3+ years work experience in an analytical or quantitative role as a Data Scientist or similar title
- 2+ years experience working on product analytics
- Extensive experience generating insights using statistical techniques (e.g. regression, hypothesis testing)
- Demonstrated ability to clearly explain data results to cross-functional teams
- Experience using a procedural programming language (e.g. Python, R) to manipulate, clean, and analyze data
- Ability to exercise judgment and combine quantitative skills with intuition and common sense
- Experience evangelizing best practices and process improvements on your team
- Experience working with large data sets and distributed computing tools (e.g. Redshift, Presto)
- Experience pushing code and navigating a complex codebase
- Active Quora user with curiosity about the product
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.