Qualtrics USA Jobs – Jobs at Qualtrics USA Careers www.qualtrics.com Find out Qualtrics USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Qualtrics USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Qualtrics USA Government Jobs in USA.
Qualtrics USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Qualtrics USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Qualtrics USA jobs opening news has published at Qualtrics USA Careers page which is www.qualtrics.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Qualtrics USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Qualtrics USA Hiring in . You can read this Qualtrics USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Qualtrics USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Enterprise Account Executive Job Vacancy in USA
Qualtrics USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Qualtrics USA Careers. Qualtrics USA latest job applications are being announced for Enterprise Account Executive job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Qualtrics USA Enterprise Account Executive positions. Jobs in Qualtrics USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Qualtrics USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Qualtrics USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Los Angeles
|Name of Job Opening||Enterprise Account Executive Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in California|
|Salary Range||$ 128,198 per year (Not Confirm)|
Qualtrics USA Jobs Description 2021
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
A Day in the Life:
The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to lead all sales efforts within his/her assigned territory, including prospect identification, lead generation, sales calls, handling the sales cycle, proposal and contract negotiation through deal closure. The Enterprise Account Executive is expected to meet sales goals established by their Sales Director while delivering the highest standard of integrity, quality, and customer service to our clients.
- Generate new leads through networking and prospecting, including cold calling, as well as using marketing and PR activities of the company;
- You will establish, handle, and manage relationships between Qualtrics and senior executives of the client and prospect companies;
- Make sales presentations to customer and prospects at all levels and in a variety of departments (such as HR, Marketing, and Customer Experience) of Fortune 1,000 companies of other accounts within a prescribed territory. Address product uses, benefits, competitive advantages and business terms; facilitate technical follow-up to close sale;
- Target account selling (prospecting/lead generation, qualification and scoping, closing strategies, negotiations, etc.);
- Interface and develop professional relationships with existing clients and prospects throughout the organizational levels;
- In collaboration with Qualtrics’ marketing team, develop and execute demand generation campaigns;
- Coordinate and actively participate in contract negotiations;
- Act as representative of Qualtrics at industry conferences and association meetings;
- Partner with Marketing on leads from trade shows and campaigns;
- Sales process management;
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of Qualtrics’ solution offerings;
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in figuring out win-based proposals and pricing;
- Meet or exceed quota expectations;
- Participate in sales planning status meetings.
- Acquiring clients, negotiating, and selling the Qualtrics Research Software platform to marketing and research executives of Fortune 500 companies, governments NPOs and/or academic institutions
- Leading potential clients to an understanding of the options or solutions that are applicable to their situation, demonstrating how features and benefits match their needs
- Contributing in weekly meetings with meaningful insights
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Business Administration of Marketing.
- Experience using Salesforce.com and Mac proficiency a plus.
- At least 10 years of recent experience selling complex SaaS application software solutions to a major vertical market.
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to market research, marketing and human resource departments within Fortune 1000 companies.
- Hold a current Drivers License.