Propel Consult Qatar Jobs – Jobs at Propel Consult Qatar Careers www.propelconsult.com Find out Propel Consult Qatar Jobs in Qatar. You can get news related to current job opening in Propel Consult Qatar Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Propel Consult Qatar Government Jobs in Qatar.
Propel Consult Qatar is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Propel Consult Qatar , then it is a great chance for you because of Propel Consult Qatar jobs opening news has published at Propel Consult Qatar Careers page which is www.propelconsult.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Propel Consult Qatar . So now you can be a part of this Current Propel Consult Qatar Hiring in . You can read this Propel Consult Qatar job opening article till the end for now each details.
Propel Consult Qatar Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Acting Contract Manager Job Vacancy in Qatar
Propel Consult Qatar Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Propel Consult Qatar Careers. Propel Consult Qatar latest job applications are being announced for Acting Contract Manager job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Propel Consult Qatar Acting Contract Manager positions. Jobs in Propel Consult Qatar. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Propel Consult Qatar Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Propel Consult Qatar Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Doha
|Name of Job Opening||Acting Contract Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary Range||QAR 16,400.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
Propel Consult Qatar Jobs Description 2022
Acting Contract Manager/Contract Admin
Our client is a leading international engineering practice in Qatar, offering services in architecture, interior design, master planning, landscape, urban design and building consultancy within Asia & Middle East.
They are currently looking to recruit a Senior Commercial Manager to be based in Qatar.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparing tenders for clients and commercial bids to help bring in new business
- Developing and presenting project proposals
- Meeting with clients to find out their requirements
- Producing plans and estimating budgets and timescales
- Discussing, drafting, reviewing and negotiating the terms of business contracts
- Agreeing budgets and timescales with the clients
- Managing construction schedules and budgets
- Dealing with any unexpected costs
- Attending site meetings to monitor progress
- Acting as the main point of contact for clients, site and project managers
- Working with third parties to ensure that everyone understands their roles and responsibilities
- Making sure construction projects meet agreed technical standards
- Liaising with technical and financial staff, sub-contractors, legal teams and the client’s own representatives
- Overseeing invoicing at the end of a project
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum of 10 years post graduate experience.
- Preference will be given to candidates with roads, structures or rail related experience.
- Professionally qualified in MRICS or equivalent is preferable.
- Must be currently in Qatar.
- Demonstrable track record in the delivery of large multidisciplinary projects.
- University degree from a recognised university in an appropriate field such as Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management, Construction Management or equivalent