Prisma Health USA Jobs – Jobs at Prisma Health USA Careers www.prismahealth.org Find out Prisma Health USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Prisma Health USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Prisma Health USA Government Jobs in USA.
Prisma Health USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Prisma Health USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Prisma Health USA jobs opening news has published at Prisma Health USA Careers page which is www.prismahealth.org. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Prisma Health USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Prisma Health USA Hiring in . You can read this Prisma Health USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Prisma Health USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Project Manager Job Vacancy in the USA
Prisma Health USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Prisma Health USA Careers. Prisma Health USA’s latest job applications are being announced for Project Manager job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Prisma Health USA Project Manager positions. Jobs in Prisma Health USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Prisma Health USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Prisma Health USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Greenville
|Name of Job Opening||Project Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in South Carolina|
|Salary Range||$ 107,250.00 per year|
Prisma Health USA Jobs Description 2022
The primary purpose of the Project Manager role is to lead, oversee and ensure the successful delivery and management of medium to large projects within scope, quality, time and cost constraints that may be clearly defined or may require dynamic change management to deliver business value. The Project Manager works closely with the Snr. Project Manager within the identified portfolio. Participates in system selection, design decision making, system installation, and renovation specifications. Reviews vendor proposals for hardware, software and implementation services to ensure completeness and adherence to specifications. Assists in preparing capital and operating cost analysis documents as part of the project approval process. All team members are expected to be knowledgeable and compliant with Prisma Health’s values of compassion, dignity, excellence, integrity.
- Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones, and required activities and tasks of medium to large projects. Establish work plan and staffing for project activities, iterations or phases, and arrange for recruitment or assignment of project personnel. – 25%
- Follows established standards and procedures for project reporting and documentation. Prepares project documents including project charter (scope), project risk reporting, issues lists, project sign-off, lessons learned and other necessary analysis. – 15%
- Assign duties, responsibilities and scope of authority to project personnel. Provide leadership and motivation to project team members throughout the project life cycle, and confer with project staff to outline work plan. - 15%
- Monitor project activities, ensuring the accuracy, quality and integrity of the information, while providing consistency in content and timing of reporting. Ensure that project goals are accomplished and are in line with business objectives. – 15%
- Direct and coordinate activities of project personnel to ensure that the project progresses on schedule and within budget. Perform risk assessment and implement mitigation plans. – 10%
- In coordination with the Snr. Project Manager, oversees the processing, communication and discovery of the incoming project request. Facilitates necessary ITS department meetings to ensure the project request follows the required Information Security and Technical review processes. In coordination with ITS Leadership, Identifies project requests that require Governance approval. – 10%
- Continuously benchmark project management performance to identify improvements and achieve higher capability maturity in project and portfolio management. – 5%
- Provides project management guidance and mentoring Project Managers and Associate Project Managers and assistance to ITS Analysts that perform Project Management tasks outside of the ITS PMO. – 5%
- Bachelors Degree – Computer science, information systems, business, healthcare or a related field.
- 3 years – Project management, project coordination and/or general business management; or equivalent, related IT experience. Project manager training and certification desirable, but not required. Two of those years of demonstrated competency in a junior project coordinator or associate project management role involving the execution of multiple projects or a strategic project.
In Lieu Of
In lieu of the education and experience requirements noted above, 7 years of IT Project Management experience (or a combination of Associates degree and 5 years IT Project Management experience) may be considered with at least 3 of those years in a health related environment.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities
- Project Management Certification preferred but not required. – Preferred
- Demonstrated sensitivity to working in a political environment and to interacting with senior leadership. – Required
- Demonstrated experience and ability in successfully using “soft skills” or “people skills”. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Good understanding of current and emerging technologies and how other enterprises are employing them to drive digital business. Demonstrated ability to develop and execute a project resource plan that ensures that the right people are in the right place doing the right things at the right time. – Required
- Ability to lead and motivate others; demonstrating empathy and knowledge of personality types. – Preferred
Required Knowledge & Skills
- Basic computer skills
- Proficient computer skills (word processing, spreadsheets, database)
- Use of Project Management Software