PrettyLittleThing UK Jobs – Jobs at PrettyLittleThing UK Careers www.prettylittlething.com Find out PrettyLittleThing UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in PrettyLittleThing UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon PrettyLittleThing UK Government Jobs in UK.
PrettyLittleThing UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at PrettyLittleThing UK , then it is a great chance for you because of PrettyLittleThing UK jobs opening news has published at PrettyLittleThing UK Careers page which is www.prettylittlething.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with PrettyLittleThing UK . So now you can be a part of this Current PrettyLittleThing UK Hiring in . You can read this PrettyLittleThing UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
PrettyLittleThing UK Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Merchandising Admin Assistant Job Vacancy in the UK
PrettyLittleThing UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for PrettyLittleThing UK Careers. PrettyLittleThing UK’s latest job applications are being announced for the Merchandising Admin Assistant job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the PrettyLittleThing UK Merchandising Admin Assistant positions. Jobs in PrettyLittleThing UK. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
PrettyLittleThing UK Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||PrettyLittleThing UK Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Manchester
|Name of Job Opening||Merchandising Admin Assistant Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£ 23,028.00 Per Year|
PrettyLittleThing UK Jobs Description 2022
We are on the look out for the next best merchandising talent who are ready to kick start their career! As a Merchandising Admin Assistant you’ll liaise closely with other departments across the business and ensure the sales performance is communicated back to the wider brand through reporting. You’ll support in analysing the sales of your department, where you can have a direct impact on strategies for the future. This role is busy and fast paced, so you’ll need to keep organised and on top of your area. By being based in one of our central Manchester offices, you’ll be emersed in all things fashion and data.
For the team at PrettyLittleThing, that weekend-every-day feeling is a perk of working for us, and it’s the kind of vibe we’re all used to and expect. Our unique way of working speaks for itself: we work hard, and we play hard. Here at PLT, we strive to fly the flag for love, equality, and acceptance, working to use our platform to spread nothing but good vibes. #EveryBODYinPLT is our community that is all about body positivity, equality and supporting each other.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Support the Merchandiser with excel reporting and preparation, analysis, data entry and general administrative duties.
- Work closely with your assistant merchandiser to oversee stock intake, ensuring strong Optimum Positioning Opportuntity (OPO) management
- Be responsible for creating and amending all purchase orders.
- Action re-pricing and markdown changes.
- Changes to supplier revised delivery dates.
- Liaise with the warehouse regarding any stock queries and necessary purchase order amendments.
- Take full ownership of printing barcodes, sending these to suppliers ahead of delivery
- Raises rebuys and bulk uploads accurately, ensuring all rebuys are confirmed and accurate
WORKING WITH US
To succeed here, you have to love working at pace. It’s relentless, but we love it. Change is a certainty – you need to adapt and be agile. We want you to challenge the status quo, innovate and be open to trying new things. We’re always pushing boundaries. We empower our people, giving them freedom and autonomy to learn and grow in their roles.
MORE ABOUT YOU
- Loves working with numbers and data trends
- Methodical with high levels of attention to detail
- Comfortable using Microsoft Excel
- Strong communicator, confident in interacting with lots of different people across the business, as well as external suppliers.
- Natural planner and highly organised
- Keen problem solver
WHY JOIN US
We know that as a company we are only as good as the people that we employ. We know our employees work tirelessly to make PLT the success it is today and in turn, we offer them some amazing benefits:
- Free parking
- 25 days holiday
- Free on-site gym with daily classes (due to current restrictions, live PT sessions)
- Discretionary Bonus Scheme
- Company shares schemes – including a ‘ Save As You Earn’ scheme
- 40% staff discount (including PLT, Boohoo, Boohoo MAN, Nasty Gal, Coast, Warehouse, Misspap)
- Monthly social events (including pay day drinks, Employee Appreciation Day etc.)
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme with 5% employer contribution
- Flexible working hours
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare support through the Government
- Health cash plan
- Personal development opportunities to learn and grow at work
Hybrid Working Policy
PLT offers increased flexibility with working from the office and home in the form of our smart working policy. In brief each department has a set amount of days allocated to office time and working from home to ensure you get the best of both worlds.
Here at PLT we not only embrace diversity we celebrate it! We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we’re continuing to build an inclusive environment for our employees. We know we are better together, and we will continue to build a team that represents a variety of skills, perspectives, and backgrounds.
PLT want to give everybody the chance to perform their best whether that is during an interview or whilst at work. Should you require any reasonable adjustments please let the talent team know.
#LI-HYBRID #PLT #LI-CB1