Pratt and Whitney USA Jobs – Jobs at Pratt and Whitney USA Careers www.prattwhitney.com Find out Pratt and Whitney USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Pratt and Whitney USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Pratt and Whitney USA Government Jobs in USA.
Pratt and Whitney USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Pratt and Whitney USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Pratt and Whitney USA jobs opening news has published at Pratt and Whitney USA Careers page which is www.prattwhitney.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Pratt and Whitney USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Pratt and Whitney USA Hiring in . You can read this Pratt and Whitney USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Pratt and Whitney USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Senior Engineer Job Vacancy in the USA
Pratt and Whitney USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Pratt and Whitney USA Careers. Pratt and Whitney USA’s latest job applications are being announced for Senior Engineer job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Pratt and Whitney USA Senior Engineer positions. Jobs in Pratt and Whitney USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Pratt and Whitney USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Pratt and Whitney USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Columbus
|Name of Job Opening||Senior Engineer Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Georgia|
|Salary Range||$ 117,409.00 Per Year|
Pratt and Whitney USA Jobs Description 2022
Pratt & Whitney is working to once again transform the future of flight—designing, building and servicing engines unlike any the world has ever seen. And because transformation begins from within, we’re seeking the people to drive it. So, calling all curious.
Come ready to explore and you’ll find a place where your talent takes flight—beyond the borders of title, a country or your comfort zone. Bring your passion and commitment and we’ll welcome you into a tight-knit team that takes our mission personally. Channel your drive to make a difference into shaping an organization and an industry that’s evolving fast to the future.
Innovation through diversity of thought. At Pratt & Whitney, we believe diversity of thought enables creativity, innovation, and a foundation for inclusion. By fostering an inclusive culture, we accept a shared accountability and responsibility to recognize, sponsor, coach, hire and promote talent equally. We welcome our employees to be their whole – best – selves at work because trust, respect, and integrity, are a part of our DNA.
At Pratt & Whitney, the difference you make is on display every day. Just look up. Are you ready to go beyond?
This is a structures engineering position within the Engineering Support to Operations organization closely supporting manufacturing at Columbus Forge in Columbus, Georgia. The Columbus team is looking for a proactive, goal oriented, detail-focused structures engineer to complete structural assessments in support of commercial engine programs.
This engineer will be responsible for performing structural analyses for compression system blades and vanes components and will work collaboratively to arrive at solutions with integrated product teams. Candidates will have the opportunity to gain exposure to a variety of commercial cold section rotating and static hardware. You will work directly with the Component Integrated Product Teams (CIPT) and the Engineering Support to Operations (ESTO) organizations along with quality and manufacturing engineering teams based at Columbus Forge.
- Execute structural analysis for Low-Pressure Compressor (LPC), and High-Pressure Compressor (HPC) components via hand calculations, 2D and 3D finite element modeling, using the latest P&W Engineering Standard Work, analytical tools, and engineering judgement
- Support proactive redesigns improve producibility
- Provide structures support for proactive projects such as Airfoil 2.0
- Perform structures analysis for evaluation and disposition of quality non-conformances and supplier requests for information.
- Identifying and addressing problems and recommending resolutions to ensure the successful completion of projects.
- Work closely with the IPT members and technical experts on hardware field investigations and to solve delivery challenges.
- Document analyses and present results and associated recommendation to integrated part teams, management, and customers.
- Challenge our processes to become more efficient and more effective.
- Practices and processes are following applicable employment and labor law, including EEO/AAP along with export compliance.
- Bachelor of Science in (Mechanical, Aerospace, or Manufacturing) Engineering or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of relevant experience or advance degree in a related field and minimum 3 years’ experience
- U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident Status (Green Card Holder) is required
- Less than 5% travel
- Proficient in ANSYS or equivalent structural analyses programs
- Strong computer skills with proficiency with MS Office and Structures based software
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks
- Strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills with the ability to develop effective working relationships
- Possess excellent judgement, professional maturity, and cultural awareness
- Analytical skills and ability to provide creative solutions
- Participation in process improvement efforts helpful
What is my role type?
In addition to transforming the future of flight, we are also transforming how and where we work. We’ve introduced role types to help you understand how you will operate in our blended work environment. This role is:
Hybrid: Employees who are working in Hybrid roles will work regularly both onsite and offsite. This means that responsibilities of the job need to be performed onsite on a regular basis.
Candidates will learn more about role type and current site status throughout the recruiting process. For onsite and hybrid roles, commuting to and from the assigned site is the employee’s personal responsibility.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Pratt and Whitney USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Principal Systems Safety Engineer Job Vacancy in the USA
Pratt and Whitney USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Pratt and Whitney USA Careers. Pratt and Whitney USA’s latest job applications are being announced for Principal Systems Safety Engineer job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Pratt and Whitney USA Principal Systems Safety Engineer positions. Jobs in Pratt and Whitney USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Pratt and Whitney USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Pratt and Whitney USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Cedar Rapids
|Name of Job Opening||Principal Systems Safety Engineer Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in USA|
|Salary Range||$ 42.33 Per hour (Not Conform)|
Pratt and Whitney USA Jobs Description 2022
Collins Aerospace is seeking a Principal Systems Safety Engineer to join our Avionics Systems Safety Engineering team for Military Avionics and Helicopters in Cedar Rapids, IA.
Candidates are required to have excellent communication skills to convey technical issues and status in both written and oral form to internal and external customers. The candidate must be adaptable to change, determined to accomplish tasks based on program schedule, collaborate with teammates to make the best decisions, enjoy learning new technologies, be self-motivated and contribute to a positive work environment. Our charter is to promote the safe and reliable aspects of the design of Avionics systems and products by providing engineers that are specifically trained and knowledgeable in Reliability, Maintainability, and Safety methods and processes. The safety engineering field is challenging, unique and dynamic.
Position may be in Cedar Rapids, IA or remote option is available. Relocation assistance is available to those interested in relocation to Cedar Rapids.
- Perform civil safety assessment process in accordance with ARP4761 or military assessments in accordance with MIL-STD-882E, including but not limited to, System Safety Program Plans (SSPPs), Functional Hazard Assessments (FHAs), Preliminary System Safety Assessments (PSSAs), System Safety Assessments (SSAs), Fault Tree Analysis (FTAs), Common Mode Analyses (CMAs), Hazard Tracking System (HTS)
- Support systems, hardware, and software engineering teams in defining system safety requirements during development activity
- Review of design and development documentation for safety critical equipment
- Review analysis of peer safety engineers
- Mentor and train less experienced safety engineers
- Accountable to team members and organizational leadership for committed work and responsibilities
- Develop and maintain expertise in assigned areas (program, function, process, technology, etc)
- Collaborate with customers, stakeholders, and organizational leaders to develop plans
- Recognized technical expert in avionics safety
- Bachelor’s degree (Typically requires a degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) ) and 8 years of prior relevant experience OR
- Advanced Degree in a related field and minimum 5 years experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 12 years of relevant experience is required
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident “Green Card” holder
- Knowledge of aircraft or electronic systems
- Effective oral/written communication skills (including technical writing)
- Knowledge on how to prepare and present technical information to peers, to all levels of internal management, and to external customers
- Knowledge on how to coordinate several projects and complex engineering activities while balancing priorities and schedules, engaging in effective time management, working with a great deal of independence
- Working knowledge of ARP4761 OR Mil-Std 882, basic knowledge of ARP4754A, DO-254, DO-178B/C, DO-297
- Experience with CAFTA or similar Fault Tree analysis tools
- Basic knowledge in reliability engineering theory
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Our Avionics team advances flight deck solutions, airborne communications, vision systems, sensors and fire protection for commercial and military customers around the world. That means we’re helping people reach their destination safely and keeping pilots, passengers, flight crews, airlines, airports and military personnel connected and informed. And we’re providing industry-leading fire protection and safety systems that our customers can count on when it matters most. Are you ready to learn from the most knowledgeable experts in the industry, develop the technologies of tomorrow and reach new heights in your career? Join our Avionics team today.
We make modern flight possible for millions of travelers and our military every second. Our major product lines are on-board virtually every aircraft flying. Be it keeping passengers safe with our emergency power generation systems, or creating a positive in flight experience through reliable cabin pressure controls and quieter engines, Power & Controls focuses on delivering a best-in-class experience to our customers. We hire the top people in the industry. Their ideas drive our performance, and their integrity keeps our customers happy. Join us as we take flight!
Collins Aerospace Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce, workplace, and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
* Please consider the following role type definitions as you apply for this role.
Onsite: Employees who are working in Onsite roles will work primarily onsite. This includes all production and maintenance employees, as they are essential to the development of our products.
Hybrid: Employees who are working in Hybrid roles will work regularly both onsite and offsite. Ratio of time working onsite will be determined in partnership with your leader.
Remote: Employees who are working in Remote roles will work primarily offsite (from home). An employee may be expected to travel to the site location as needed.
Regardless of your role type, collaboration and innovation are critical to our business and all employees will have access to digital tools so they can work with colleagues around the world – and access to Collins sites when their work requires in-person meetings.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution, including a Lifetime Income Strategy option
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- Optional coverages you can buy: pet insurance, home and auto insurance, additional life and accident insurance, critical illness insurance, group legal, ID theft protection
- Birth, adoption, parental leave benefits
- Ovia Health, fertility, and family planning
- Adoption Assistance
- Autism Benefit
- Employee Assistance Plan, including up to 10 free counseling sessions
- Healthy You Incentives, wellness rewards program
- Doctor on Demand, virtual doctor visits
- Bright Horizons, child and elder care services
- Teladoc Medical Experts, second opinion program
- And more!
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such, all U.S. positions require a background check, which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
At Collins, the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form – with our customers and with each other — propel us all higher, again and again.
Working in AGILE SAFe team environment
Civil Certification AND Military Compliance
Experience with DOORS, JAMA requirements management software and Confluence tool