Pinterest USA Jobs – Jobs at Pinterest USA Careers www.pinterest.com Find out Pinterest USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Pinterest USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Pinterest USA Government Jobs in USA.
Pinterest USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Pinterest USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Pinterest USA jobs opening news has published at Pinterest USA Careers page which is www.pinterest.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Pinterest USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Pinterest USA Hiring in . You can read this Pinterest USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Pinterest USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Head of Trust & Safety Operations Job Vacancy in USA
Pinterest USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Pinterest USA Careers. Pinterest USA latest job applications are being announced for Head of Trust & Safety Operations job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Pinterest USA Head of Trust & Safety Operations positions. Jobs in Pinterest USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Pinterest USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Pinterest USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in San Francisco
|Name of Job Opening||Head of Trust & Safety Operations Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in California|
|Salary Range||$ 134484 per year (Not Confirm)|
Pinterest USA Jobs Description 2021
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. As a Pinterest employee, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping users make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
The Head of Trust & Safety Operations reports to the Head of Community Operations and leads the operations teams responsible for enforcing content policies and complying with applicable law (including intellectual property, law enforcement and government requirements). The Trust & Safety Operations team is comprised of members in the United States and Ireland.
What you’ll do:
- Provide leadership, guidance and career development to a global team of operations managers and specialists in the Core Operations, Intellectual Property Operations, Law Enforcement & Government Operations and Technical Operations & Analytics teams
- Partner with product and engineering teams building and improving detection, analytics and moderation tools to set strategy and boost efficiency and decision-making quality
- Manage service level agreement metrics while maintaining partner, employee and customer satisfaction
- Work with our Global Outsourcing team to develop and scale enforcement operations
- Partner with the Policy, Public Policy, Communications and Legal teams to ensure consistent, scaled, explicable policy enforcement
- Act as cross-functional point of contact for trust & safety crisis escalations
What we’re looking for:
- 7+ years experience in leadership of multi-tiered trust & safety operations, content moderation operations or policy development for platforms with user-generated content
- Strong judgment, communication skills and empathy for colleagues and users and a strong track record of helping people grow
- Ability to effectively partner with and influence product, engineering and technical teams
- Proven experience effectively managing multiple teams, goals, and initiatives in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to identify effective solutions to complex problems and function well in ambiguity
- Understanding of both social and technical approaches to content moderation challenges
- Experience working with and managing performance of outsourced vendors