Pinkerton Consulting & Investigations, Inc. UAE Jobs – Jobs at Pinkerton Consulting & Investigations, Inc. UAE Careers www.pinkerton.com Find out Pinkerton Consulting & Investigations, Inc. UAE Jobs in Dubai UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in Pinkerton Consulting & Investigations, Inc. UAE Dubai Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Pinkerton Consulting & Investigations, Inc. UAE Government Jobs in UAE.
Pinkerton Consulting & Investigations, Inc. UAE Dubai is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Pinkerton Consulting & Investigations, Inc. UAE , then it is a great chance for you because of Pinkerton Consulting & Investigations, Inc. UAE jobs opening news has published at Pinkerton Consulting & Investigations, Inc. UAE Careers page which is www.pinkerton.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Pinkerton Consulting & Investigations, Inc. UAE . So now you can be a part of this Current Pinkerton Consulting & Investigations, Inc. UAE Hiring in Dubai. You can read this Pinkerton Consulting & Investigations, Inc. UAE job opening article till the end for now each details.
Pinkerton Consulting & Investigations, Inc. UAE Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Senior Intelligence Analyst Job Vacancy in Dubai UAE
Pinkerton Consulting & Investigations, Inc. UAE Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Pinkerton Consulting & Investigations, Inc. UAE Careers. Pinkerton Consulting & Investigations, Inc. UAE latest job applications are being announced for Senior Intelligence Analyst job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Pinkerton Consulting & Investigations, Inc. UAE Senior Intelligence Analyst positions. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Pinkerton Consulting & Investigations, Inc. UAE Dubai Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Pinkerton Consulting & Investigations, Inc. UAE Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Dubai|
|Name of Job Opening||Senior Intelligence Analyst Jobs|
|Qualification||University degree or diploma with professional certificate|
|Job Type||Jobs in UAE|
|Salary Range||AED 12000.00-14000.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
Pinkerton Consulting & Investigations, Inc. UAE Jobs Description 2021
We are as invested in your career as you are.
As you navigate through these uncertain times, know that Pinkerton has been a stable, thriving corporation for over 170 years. As recognized leaders around the globe in the corporate risk management industry, you can rest assured that joining us now means moving to a future-looking company. We are here today, will be here tomorrow, and are a thriving community of over 2,000 risk management professionals.
This is just one of the several exciting career opportunities that are currently available.
The Senior Intelligence Analyst (IA) based in the region, supplies, and maintains analytical services on geopolitical and security developments in assigned regions. The IA will detect, analyze, and advise on adverse conditions that could affect the client’s safety, security, and operational continuity. These conditions include but are not limited to political instability and unrest, crime, terrorism, governance risks, and brand/reputational risks.
- Represent Pinkerton’s core values of integrity, vigilance, and excellence.
- Highly advanced research, intelligence gathering and analytical skills to interpret complex data sets.
- Able to maintain the highest levels of integrity, discretion, and confidentiality.
- Able to write executive briefs, detailed reports, and other documents, including presentation material to support decision-making.
- Able to quality assure intelligence products (peer review) and negotiate with and influence senior managers based on data and analytical outcomes.
- Able to communicate with a range of stakeholders to provide information and intelligence and ensure understanding.
- Able to identify potential opportunities to enhance efficiency and/or effectiveness within own area of work, including developing own knowledge to increase effectiveness.
- Able to break down a problem into component parts and determine appropriate action.
- Good team working skills demonstrating awareness of individual differences and providing support, as required.
- Able to appropriately prioritize and plan own work and agree on team workload management with peers.
- Able to proactively identify key stakeholders and develop effective working relationships with colleagues, partners, and other stakeholders
- Able to set out logical arguments clearly, adapting language, form, and message to meet the needs of different people / audiences.
- Able to manage the introduction of new analytical techniques or ways of working at team level.
- All other duties, as assigned.
Education, Experience, and Certifications:
University degree or diploma with professional certificate plus with ten to twelve years of intelligence experience (preferably global).
- Full professional proficiency in English; additional local language skills from the region of focus required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Mission driven; high level of personal and professional integrity.
- Previous international work experience, preferred.
- Strong private sector industry networks with membership and thought leadership across key global, regional, and local intelligence sharing groups.
- Able to work and perform under stressful situations and competing deadlines.
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to effectively perform all essential functions.
- Exposure to sensitive and confidential information.
- Regular computer usage.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Occasional reaching and lifting of small objects and operating office equipment.
- Ability to adjust focus between close and distance vision.
- Travel, up to 20% within region and select global locations.
Pinkerton is an equal opportunity employer and provides equal opportunity to all applicants for all positions without regard to race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/prenatal status, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any protected status by local, state, federal or country-specific law.