Phillips 66 USA Jobs – Jobs at Phillips 66 USA Careers www.phillips66.com Find out Phillips 66 USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Phillips 66 USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Phillips 66 USA Government Jobs in USA.
Phillips 66 USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Phillips 66 USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Phillips 66 USA jobs opening news has published at Phillips 66 USA Careers page which is www.phillips66.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Phillips 66 USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Phillips 66 USA Hiring in . You can read this Phillips 66 USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Phillips 66 USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Automation Specialist Job Vacancy in the USA
Phillips 66 USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Phillips 66 USA Careers. Phillips 66 USA’s latest job applications are being announced for Automation Specialist job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Phillips 66 USA Automation Specialist positions. Jobs in Phillips 66 USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Phillips 66 USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Phillips 66 USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Houston
|Name of Job Opening||Automation Specialist Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Texas|
|Salary Range||$ 151,602.00 per year|
Phillips 66 USA Jobs Description 2022
Phillips 66 & YOU – Together we can fuel the future
Phillips 66 has more than 140 years of experience in providing the energy that enables people to dream bigger and go farther, faster. We are committed to improving lives, and that is our promise to our employees and our communities. We are sustained by the backgrounds and experiences of our diverse teams, which reflect who we are, the environment we create and how we work together. Our company is built on values of safety, honor and commitment. We call our cultural mindset Our Energy in Action, which we define through four simple, intuitive behaviors: We work for the greater good, create an environment of trust, seek different perspectives and achieve excellence. Phillips 66 was recognized by Forbes as one of “America’s Best Employers” in 2021.
Learn more about Phillips 66 and watch our video “Trying New Things” by visiting phillips66.com/about.
Senior Cybersecurity Architect
Are you a cyber security professional looking for an innovative change, such as designing architecture and controls toward Zero Trust Security model?
Would you enjoy designing innovative cybersecurity solutions for energy products?
Join our Digital Security Team as a Sr. Cybersecurity Architect.
The Senior Cybersecurity Architect is a member of the Digital Cybersecurity IT organization that provides information security consultation, governance, and strategy to the business units within Phillips 66. In this role, you’ll be involved in the development and delivery of the cybersecurity vision for the enterprise business network. You’ll be the bridge between business and technical teams by providing oversight and guidance for mapping cybersecurity services and controls with a multi-cloud strategy. You would have opportunities to share your expertise within the organization through user groups, professional guilds, and outside trade organizations such as the American Petroleum Institute.
Position can be based in Bartlesville, OK or Houston, TX
Responsibilities May Include;
- Setting a vision to deliver IT capabilities for cybersecurity that are aligned with evolving business needs.
- Collaborating with enterprise architect to develop security strategy plans and roadmaps based on business requirements and industry trends in alignment with zero trust model.
- Mapping cybersecurity services within a product-based organization.
- Providing expert guidance to business units and functions for projects and complex business challenges.
- Determining security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; staying up to date with various emerging architecture/platforms and threat landscape; identifying integration issues to close the gap of current and future state.
- Developing security reference architecture that includes common security architecture principles, patterns, building blocks and standards to be used as best practices.
- Enhancing best practice knowledge sharing through participation on technical networks, capital project reviews, and steering committees
- Conducting or facilitating threat modeling of services and applications that tie to the risk and data associated with the service or application.
- Validating IT infrastructure and other reference architectures for security best practices and recommending changes to enhance security and reduce risks, where applicable.
- Validating security configurations and access to cybersecurity tools.
- Supporting cybersecurity standards and audit compliance activities
- Reviewing security technologies, tools, and services, and making recommendations to the broader security team for their use, based on security, financial and operational metrics.
- Participating in the maintenance and implementation of enterprise-wide information security policies, standards, processes, and technical procedures to ensure sound security practices and regulatory compliance.
- Participating in incident response and problem management activities
- Legally authorized to work in the posting country
- 10 or more years of experience in IT
- 5 or more years in cybersecurity or cloud-related
- Development skills of secure architecture patterns for AWS and Azure cloud native solutions
- Experience with deploying policy as code leveraging Terraform, CLI and Azure DevOps CI/CD Pipeline
- Experience with integration of log sources to SIEM
- Familiar with Security and Privacy Standards, e.g. NIST, PCI, HIPAA, SOC2, GDPR
- Experience with modern authentication protocols, e.g., SAML 2.0, OAuth2, OpenID Connect
- Familiar with certificates and certificate management
- Understand vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Ability to present and communicate the architecture in a visual form
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skill with creative problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field
- Oil & Gas experience
- Knowledge of container security (Docker/Kubernetes)
- .Awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles
- Information security certifications (CISSP or equivalent) or plan to acquire
At Phillips 66, providing access to high quality programs and care for you and your family is important to us. Maintaining a culture of well-being — physical, emotional, social, and financial — is essential for a high-performing organization. When we are at our best, we are poised to deliver exceptional results — personally and professionally. Benefits for certain eligible, full-time employees include:
- Annual Variable Cash Incentive Program (VCIP) bonus
- 8% 401k company match, with an additional 0-4% Company 401k contribution based on the Company’s financial performance
- Cash Balance Account pension
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits with an annual company contribution to a Health Savings Account for employees on HDHP
- Total well-being programs and incentives, including Employee Assistance Plan, well-being reimbursement, and backup family care services
Learn more about Phillips 66 Total Rewards at hr.phillips66.com/.
To be considered
In order to be considered for this position you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature on or before the requisition closing date of August 3, 2022 .
Candidates for regular U.S. positions must be a U.S. citizen or national, or an alien admitted as permanent resident, refugee, asylee or temporary resident under 8 U.S.C. 1160(a) or 1255(a)(1). Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.