Petsmart Canada Jobs – Jobs at Petsmart Canada Careers www.petsmart.ca Find out Petsmart Canada Jobs in Canada. You can get news related to current job opening in Petsmart Canada Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Petsmart Canada Government Jobs in Canada.
Petsmart Canada is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Petsmart Canada , then it is a great chance for you because of Petsmart Canada jobs opening news has published at Petsmart Canada Careers page which is www.petsmart.ca. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Petsmart Canada . So now you can be a part of this Current Petsmart Canada Hiring in . You can read this Petsmart Canada job opening article till the end for now each details.
Petsmart Canada Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Pet Groomer Trainee Vacancy in Canada
Petsmart Canada Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Petsmart Canada Careers. Petsmart Canada’s latest job applications are being announced for Interviewer – survey or poll job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Petsmart Canada Interviewer – survey or poll positions. Jobs in Petsmart Canada. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Petsmart Canada Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Petsmart Canada Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Toronto, Ontario
|Name of Job Opening||Pet Groomer Trainee|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Salary Range||$ 45527.00 per year|
Petsmart Canada Jobs Description 2022
PET GROOMER TRAINEE
YOUR GROOMING CAREER:
Start your career in grooming as a Groomer Trainee! As a Groomer Trainee in our Grooming Salon, you’ll have the opportunity to build personal relationships with your clients each time they visit and truly become a part of their family. You’ll get to know their pets’ styles and personalities to create a customized, stylish experience just for them! From that first shampoo to that final strut home, you’ll take pride in the services you provide!
GROOMED FOR GREATNESS:
You bring the passion and we’ll bring the training. Petsmart offers a free, paid training program that will set you up for success.
- Stage 1- Pet Stylist Apprentice: Jump start your education by getting hands-on experience with our pets. These pets become our own pets while they are in our care, so our number one priority is to get safety certified. Under the guidance of the salon leader, you’ll begin your training as a bather and learn about different dog breeds and styling. You’ll help to get the dogs comfortable in our salon and spend time bathing them, trimming their nails and providing support to groomers throughout the pet’s stay.
- Stage 2- Grooming Academy: After getting some experience under your belt (well, smock!), you’ll attend our free, paid Grooming Academy! This exclusive, 4-week program is valued at over $6000! You’ll have 4 weeks in a classroom environment, gaining insights from our experienced Academy Trainers. You’ll dive in deeper into breed styling, caring for different dog breeds, and get comfortable with tools and clippers. As an added bonus, at graduation, you’ll receive a free tool kit worth over $600!
- Stage 3—Groomer Trainee: You’ll put your brand-new education and fancy new tool kit to work when you head back to our salon. With the leadership and oversight of experienced groomers, you’ll begin to groom all different breeds and sizes of dogs. We have a target of 200 dogs to ensure you get the experience and diversity you need.
- Stage 4—Pet Stylist in Training: Now it’s time for you to really hone your skill set. You’ll build relationships with your own clients, advise on styles, suggest new services and share in the joy that comes with a client picking up their freshly coiffed pet. It’s the best thing in the world, well, that free tool kit is pretty great, too!
THE WARM AND FUZZIES:
We’ve highlighted job responsibilities and programs as best as we could above—but the best parts of working at PetSmart can’t be fully described in the job description.
- It’s the pride of the giving Mickey a makeover in our salons watching him strut his stuff on the way out. Paws off, ladies, he’s taken!
- It’s the excitement of Walter’s wagging tail during his bath or Sadie’s smile after her teeth are cleaned.
- It’s the gussying up of Gizmo for this year’s holiday photoshoot. (Fun fact: many of our groomers receive holiday cards from their clients!)
- It’s the little things we do that add up to really big things that pets need.
Working at PetSmart is not a job, it’s a community of those who work together for the love of pets.
Apply now to experience a career that loves you back.
This job summary is intended to describe the general nature and level of work associates/leaders assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. You will be provided a copy of a job description for the actual position you are hired in to.
PetSmart is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We offer reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities throughout our application process, upon request and as required by law