PepsiCo UK Jobs – Jobs at PepsiCo UK Careers www.pepsicojobs.com Find out PepsiCo UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in PepsiCo UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon PepsiCo UK Government Jobs in UK.
PepsiCo UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at PepsiCo UK , then it is a great chance for you because of PepsiCo UK jobs opening news has published at PepsiCo UK Careers page which is www.pepsicojobs.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with PepsiCo UK . So now you can be a part of this Current PepsiCo UK Hiring in . You can read this PepsiCo UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
PepsiCo UK Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Shift Operations Manager Job Vacancy in the UK
PepsiCo UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for PepsiCo UK Careers. PepsiCo UK’s latest job applications are being announced for the Shift Operations Manager job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the PepsiCo UK Shift Operations Manager positions. Jobs in PepsiCo UK. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
PepsiCo UK Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||PepsiCo UK Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Cupar
|Name of Job Opening||Shift Operations Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Scotland|
|Salary Range||£ 47,521.00 Per Year|
PepsiCo UK Jobs Description 2022
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world’s most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers, Quaker, Doritos, Pipers and Monster Munch, to name a few! We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers around the world more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories. The company generated $70 billion in net revenue in 2020.We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the 11th year in a row.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Beverages and Convenient Foods by Winning with PepsiCo Positive (pep+). pep+ is our strategic end-to-end transformation that puts sustainability at the centre of how we will create value and growth by operating within planetary boundaries and inspiring positive change for planet and people. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
- To manage the on shift team, driving excellence in their work and continuously striving for improvements in working practices
- To recognise future demands on the shift team and drive readiness to meet these needs.
- Incident and regulatory visit controller
- Responsible for the balanced scorecard delivery on shift
- Manage shift stakeholders ensuring timely and effective communication– e.g. to Senior Operations Manager on days
- Responsible for key people processes on shift e.g. talent reviews, disciplinaries, development for targeted individuals, roundtables, pay review & other communications.
- Act as the point of contact for any non-executional, task based shift requirements
- Responsible for overall GEMBA across all areas of the shift
- Responsible for coordinating the 12 hourly QCDM escalation meeting on shift
- Deliver performance management processes for L5 coordinators, including PDR, ACE Career Conversations.
- Provide absence cover for opposite shift operations managers
- Responsible for Safety on shift
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong management experience of leading large teams
- Ability to operate within a matrix environment (demonstrates POM behaviours)
- Flexible, ‘can do,’ attitude to role and duties.
- Results driven and understands the link between action & results.
- Excellent communicator with individuals at all levels.
- Ability to influence upwards and across in the organisation
- Good computer skills
- Ability to prioritise
As part of our commitment to creating an inclusive culture at PepsiCo, we are open to exploring a formal flexible working arrangement for this role, subject to approval by the business that such an arrangement can be accommodated for the role. During the recruitment process, please discuss what this could look like for you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with the Equality Act 2010, we value diversity at our company; it is an essential part of our success. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, pregnancy or maternity, marital/civil partnerships, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, disability or race including; colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin.