PC Richard & Son USA Jobs – Jobs at PC Richard & Son USA Careers www.pcrichard.com Find out PC Richard & Son USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in PC Richard & Son USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon PC Richard & Son USA Government Jobs in USA.
PC Richard & Son USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at PC Richard & Son USA , then it is a great chance for you because of PC Richard & Son USA jobs opening news has published at PC Richard & Son USA Careers page which is www.pcrichard.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with PC Richard & Son USA . So now you can be a part of this Current PC Richard & Son USA Hiring in . You can read this PC Richard & Son USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
PC Richard & Son USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Stock Associate Job Vacancy in the USA
PC Richard & Son USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for PC Richard & Son USA Careers. PC Richard & Son USA’s latest job applications are being announced for Stock Associate job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the PC Richard & Son USA Stock Associate positions. Jobs in PC Richard & Son USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
PC Richard & Son USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||PC Richard & Son USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Paramus
|Name of Job Opening||Stock Associate Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in New Jersey|
|Salary Range||$ 28,275.00 Per Year|
PC Richard & Son USA Jobs Description 2022
This position is listed at the following store location Paramus – 317 Route 17 South
The Stock Associate position within our retail showroom includes, but is not limed to:
- Load and unload merchandise off the incoming/outgoing transfer truck.
- Transfer merchandise from transfer truck to the stock room or showroom floor.
- Assist customers in loading and transferring merchandise to and from their vehicle.
- Maintain, organize and keep the stock room, showroom and outside areas of the building clean and neat.
- Perform physical stock checks on merchandise when requested.
- Assemble and display various merchandise on the showroom floor.
Must be flexible with hours in order to work a retail schedule, including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Candidate must be an energetic individual with the ability to lift heavy merchandise (up to 100 lbs.).
- Must be reliable and have good customer service skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Excellent BENEFITS available including:
- Health Plan Options providing comprehensive coverage for the employee and family (if applicable).
- Health Savings Account (if applicable).
- Voluntary Vision & Dental Plan.
- Life Insurance and Supplemental Insurance Programs.
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan with a discretionary annual Company match, Flexible Spending Plan and an Employee Discount.
- Generous Paid Time Off Benefits including vacation and sick time.