Paramount Canada Jobs – Jobs at Paramount Canada Careers www.paramount-canada.com Find out Paramount Canada Jobs in Canada. You can get news related to the current job opening in Paramount Canada Job Vacancy. Check to come soon Paramount Canada Government Jobs in Canada.
Paramount Canada is a great organization where you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Paramount Canada, then it is a great chance for you because Paramount Canada jobs opening news has been published on the Paramount Canada Careers page which is www.paramount-canada.com. There we saw many opportunities for freshers and experienced candidates who are interested to do work with Paramount Canada. So now you can be a part of this Current Paramount Canada Hiring in. You can read this Paramount Canada job opening article till the end, for now, each detail.
Paramount Canada Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for VP/Head of Marketing and Growth, Streaming Vacancy in Canada
Paramount Canada Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Paramount Canada Careers. Paramount Canada’s latest job applications are being announced for Interviewer – survey or poll job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Paramount Canada Interviewer – survey or poll positions. Jobs in Paramount Canada. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Paramount Canada Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Paramount Canada Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Toronto, Ontario
|Name of Job Opening||VP/Head of Marketing and Growth, Streaming|
|Job Type||Jobs in Canada|
|Salary Range||$ 75146.00 Per year|
Paramount Canada Jobs Description 2022
Full Job Description
Paramount+, a direct-to-consumer digital subscription video on-demand and live streaming service from Paramount Global, combines live sports, breaking news, and a mountain of entertainment. The premium streaming service features an expansive library of original series, hit shows and popular movies across every genre from world-renowned brands and production studios, including BET, CBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, Paramount Pictures and the Smithsonian Channel. The service is also the streaming home to unmatched sports programming, including every CBS Sports event, from golf to football to basketball and more, plus exclusive streaming rights for major sports properties, including some of the world’s biggest and most popular soccer leagues. Paramount+ also enables subscribers to stream local CBS stations live across the U.S. in addition to the ability to stream Paramount Streaming’s other live channels: CBSN for 24/7 news, CBS Sports HQ for sports news and analysis, and ET Live for entertainment coverage.
We are looking for a dynamic and innovative marketer to help grow awareness and value of our streaming services and develop go-to-market programs for the Canada. Reporting to the International SVP/Head of Marketing & Growth, this is a key role on the streaming marketing team in defining and executing our marketing strategy, across different platforms in the region. This VP will manage a growing marketing team fully dedicated to Canada elaborating country specific strategies for distinct markets. We seek to hire an experienced professional with proven track-record experience in developing marketing strategies and an inspiring leader who can bring sharp, sophisticated thinking to the team while elevating executional excellence both internally (strategies, presentations, memos, cross-functional collaboration) and externally (campaigns, creative assets)
The candidate will drive full end to end marketing strategy across brand, title and service marketing; being responsible for both top of the funnel/brand metrics improvement and low funnel/growth performances. The role will manage the data driven full growth funnel marketing for OTT, based on rapid experimentation and validated learning. The candidate will also champion the consumer journey for the D2C products within the streaming organization.
Given how product driven the core steps in the funnel are, the Head of Marketing & Growth needs to be somewhat familiar with the tech/dev part of the funnel and coordinate with the Product team in the implementation of the growth stack and the analytics tools for the different direct to consumer products. The candidate also needs to be familiar with data management and data science.
In this role, you will be joining a fast growing, quickly evolving organization, where the ability to wear many hats and help on many fronts will be crucial. You will be expected to inspire, lead, think and act both strategically and tactically – from defining the vision, to overseeing the creation, execution, and analysis of game changing marketing plans. You have a track record of creativity, operational excellence and using analytics to drive results. You are passionate about measuring performance and for understanding what drives consumer behaviour with the experience to turn those learnings into action.
This person must have strong written and verbal communications skills, the ability to influence others, a passion for branding, marketing, growth strategies, and strong cross-functional leadership.
- Lead and inspire a team of Marketing Managers in charge of all aspects of marketing including: Performance Marketing, Acquisition, Engagement, Brand, Creative and Analytics.
- Set the marketing strategy for the region: define balance across brand/service and title specific marketing.
- Drive full integrated Marketing and Communication tactics, bringing digital (with emphasis in programmatic and social media platforms) and offline media together to create powerful campaigns.
- Create, lead and execute world-class marketing campaigns within a given time and budget.
- Establish, implement, and measure the effectiveness of marketing campaigns that drive awareness and acquisition, engagement, and retention
- Lead and launch unique campaigns for our original titles and any other high-profile content in the region.
- Develop, manage, innovate and lead strategies to drive audience, grow user acquisition and engagement.
- Translate organizational strategies, objectives and business targets into successful plans, programs and campaigns using effective tactics and methodologies.
- Delivering the Growth goals around Subscribers, SAC/CAC, LTV, Funnel efficiency, Churn and ARPU.
- Develop and direct digital and social media marketing priorities & initiatives.
- Coordinate with HQ team (products, growth) the implementation and development of the growth stack and analytics tools. With the implementation of the attribution and analytics tools, to be able to differentiate these different variables by acquisition channel. • Managing third party agencies to successfully face demands and goals we can’t support with permanent team members.
- A/B testing coordination with the HQ Team. Work together with HQ product team to implement a UX/UI that optimizes products/subscriber’s growth (onboarding flow for instance).
- Own and present to senior leadership key performance metrics around customer acquisition, cost per new customer and customer retention
- Leverage and exploit opportunities for new initiatives, products and subscription services.
- Work closely with the senior team, programming, sales, corporate marketing, media relations, synergy, and all relevant key partners on all marketing related issues • Support the Business Development function aligned to marketing strategy, research, and execution.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or relevant experience; Master’s degree a plus.
- 10+ years of experience in one or more of the following marketing areas: customer acquisition, content marketing, marketing communications, product marketing or channel marketing, in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Experience on integrated, multi-media marketing projects with an emphasis on digital
- Proven ability to build, grow and retain talent in high-performing marketing teams.
- Proven experience working with digital products.
- Excellent organization, project management, and problem-solving skills.
- Solid understanding of creative positioning, media, advertising, and entertainment
- Track record of success in developing and optimizing marketing automation tools.
- Product/CRM expertise leading development and partnering in execution of test plans, automation efforts, and maximizing channel/communication impact.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing analytics, tracking program performance, and testing results.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, as well as the ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions
- Ability to adapt rapidly in a fast-moving environment with shifting priorities and the ability to react quickly, dynamically, and intelligently.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, as well as the ability to influence and work effectively across internal and external organizations
- Previous experience working with the entertainment business is highly preferred; consumer of entertainment content and interest in it.
- Canada market experience.
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At Paramount, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Paramount is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.