Panera Bread USA Jobs – Jobs at Panera Bread USA Careers www.panera.com Find out Panera Bread USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Panera Bread USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Panera Bread USA Government Jobs in USA.
Panera Bread USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Panera Bread USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Panera Bread USA jobs opening news has published at Panera Bread USA Careers page which is www.panera.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Panera Bread USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Panera Bread USA Hiring in . You can read this Panera Bread USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Panera Bread USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Sr Analyst Job Vacancy in USA
Panera Bread USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Panera Bread USA Careers. Panera Bread USA latest job applications are being announced for Sr Analyst job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Panera Bread USA Sr Analyst positions. Jobs in Panera Bread USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Panera Bread USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Panera Bread USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Saint Louis
|Name of Job Opening||Sr Analyst Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Missouri|
|Salary Range||$ 67,904 – 85,817 per year Approx(Not Confirm)|
Panera Bread USA Jobs Description 2021
Sr Analyst, Digital Analytics
The Senior Analyst, Digital Analytics will be at the forefront of Panera’s burgeoning data-driven digital strategy. This individual will support the broader Digital Commerce team through digital product analytics, reporting, and insights, as well as the technical management of the underlying systems and processes to ensure data availability and accuracy. Leveraging existing analytics and optimization tools and data points, identify revenue/profit-generating opportunities/programs and generate actionable insights. Design and build relevant reports and dashboards. Bring passion for learning and data-informed decision making that shapes holistic view of our business with consideration for all aspects of the customer experience—from front-end web experience through order fulfillment and customer service.
Personal competencies for success include excellent quantitative reasoning, analytics, and problem-solving skills; ability to create partnering relationships with stakeholders, and communicate complex information effectively and clearly; strong attention to detail, particularly in technical and numerical domains; and an inquisitive attitude that’s not satisfied until you’ve found the answer.
- Author, share, and iterate on analyses, dashboards, and reporting
- Overall business and application performance
- User experience and conversion insights
- Campaign and content measurement
- General quantitative analysis
- Operationalize adoption of digital analytics tools and systems
- Administration and process implementation
- Develop and enhance tagging specs for existing and new site functionality
- Maintain digital analytics backlog and workflow
- Ensure technical efficacy of digital analytics data architecture
- Perform data quality audits; identify data collection issues & gaps; recommend fixes
- Prepare benchmarks, forecasts, and projections to enable adequate assessment of anomalies
- Prepare and present insights leveraging effective data visualization and succinct communication for Digital Commerce leadership decision support and briefing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business (Marketing, Economics, Finance), Information Technology, or Mathematics/Statistics is preferred
- 3-5 years of advanced analytical experience with digital product analytics, web analytics, or digital marketing analytics (minimum 2 years of digital product/web analytics experience specifically)
- Proficiency in digital analytics tools and processes, experience in Adobe Analytics strongly preferred
- Strong communication skills to present ideas and persuade action
- Expertise in data visualization
- Expert-level knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in Tag Management Systems and digital analytics tagging
- Ability to understand business objectives and support business case development, inclusive of financial implications, incrementality, and profitability
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies
- Must perform well in high pressure situations, balance competing priorities, and demonstrate the ability to work without direct supervision