Palo Alto Networks Qatar Jobs – Jobs at Palo Alto Networks Qatar Careers www.paloaltonetworks.com Find out Palo Alto Networks Qatar Jobs in Qatar. You can get news related to current job opening in Palo Alto Networks Qatar Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Palo Alto Networks Qatar Government Jobs in Qatar.
Palo Alto Networks Qatar is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Palo Alto Networks Qatar , then it is a great chance for you because of Palo Alto Networks Qatar jobs opening news has published at Palo Alto Networks Qatar Careers page which is www.paloaltonetworks.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Palo Alto Networks Qatar . So now you can be a part of this Current Palo Alto Networks Qatar Hiring in . You can read this Palo Alto Networks Qatar job opening article till the end for now each details.
Palo Alto Networks Qatar Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Principal Program Manager Job Vacancy in Qatar
Palo Alto Networks Qatar Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Palo Alto Networks Qatar Careers. Palo Alto Networks Qatar latest job applications are being announced for Principal Program Manager job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Palo Alto Networks Qatar Principal Program Manager positions. Jobs in Palo Alto Networks Qatar. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Palo Alto Networks Qatar Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Palo Alto Networks Qatar Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Doha
|Name of Job Opening||Principal Program Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Qualification||B.Sc. in Agriculture engineering – Irrigation|
|Salary Range||QAR 4500.00 – 5500.00 Per month (Not Confirm)|
Palo Alto Networks Qatar Jobs Description 2021
Palo Alto Networks is a revolutionary and dynamic company creating next generation digital security solutions. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual who wants to contribute and make a difference, this job is for you!As a Professional Services Consultant, you’ll get into the details of our professional services SoC/SOAR solutions and Palo Alto Networks Platform technology. You will push the buttons, flip the levers, turn the knobs, write the documents. You do not shy away from difficult challenges as it relates to cybersecurity, implementations, and integrations. You are the technical authority and will interact directly with our customers to help them secure their digital environments. The customers are counting on you to perform this work and train their staff. And while experience on the company’s platform is desired, even more important is having a solid foundation in security operations and capabilities.
- Provide integration of Palo Alto Networks Cortex Solutions into customer’s SoC/SOAR, with innovative technical solutions and runbooks.
- Create written documentation for the customer’s custom Professional Services SoC/SOAR solution deployments.
- Build quickly mitigated and automated responses using Palo Alto Networks platform SoC/SOAR solutions, as it adopts Palo Alto Networks’ SoC/SOAR principles and capabilities.
- Author Playbooks, Use Cases for SoC/SOAR investigation and integrated into Palo Alto Networks XSOAR Solutions.
- Provide after hours and weekend on-call support as needed to support maintenance activities.
- Build security policies based on behavior analytics configured for our client’s needs.
- Be a security expert for further enhancement of the security posture provided to the customer, and deliver support when appropriate.
- Analyze logs and events from the solution to perform identification, investigation and mitigation of security incidents.
- Demonstrate the robustness and the value of the proposed Solution.
- Work with our Technical Assistance Center to troubleshoot and diagnose support cases.
- Maintain expert level knowledge on Palo Alto Networks SoC/SOAR solutions and capabilities.
- Maintain current threat landscape knowledge.
- Think like an attacker, Think like a defender, Think like an executive, Think like a Network Engineer, Think like a Endpoint Engineer.
- Ability to relay highly technical concepts to non technical audience
- Ensure client needs are met and deliverables produced on time according to specified project deliverables and scope
- Advance and uphold expertise in deploying complex Palo Alto Networks SoC/SOAR deployments, workflows and automations.
- Travel (50-60%) to customer site deploying our solutions as outlined by the unique Statement of Work
- BS in Computer Science, MIS, business, or equivalent education/training/experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with Security Operation Centers Operations
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in incident response/threat hunting
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in building/integrating security operations process in large environments
- Strong understanding of Internet protocols and applications
- Ability to effectively juggle and manage many different tasks simultaneously
- Ability to lead specific customers projects
- Experience in leading a SoC/SOAR environment and mentoring SoC/SOAR Analyst
- Ability to create Playbook and Uses Cases for Integration in our Palo Alto Networks XSOAR
- Strong Knowledge in Use Case, Workflows Threat Hunting, DFIR and experience in automating them in a SoC/SOAR environment
- Ability to provide complex solutions in customer environments and execute/document said solutions by self or as a team leader
- Scripting experience – Python
- Travel (50-60%) to customer site installing and deploying Palo Alto Network Cortex XSOAR solutions as outlined by the statement of work
- Previous experiences – Python, CFT, Splunk, Arcsight, Seimplify, ServiceNow, Phantom, Demisto, IBM Resilient
- Demonstrated project leadership skill
- Possess one of more of the following industry certifications: CISSP, GCIA, GCIH, GCFA, PCNSE.
Additional InformationThe Team:
Working at a high-tech cybersecurity company within Information Technology is a once in a lifetime opportunity. You’ll be joined with the brightest minds in technology, creating, building, and supporting tools and that enable our global teams on the front line of defense against cyberattacks. We’re joined by one mission – but driven by the impact of that mission and what it means to protect our way of life in the digital age. Join a dynamic and fast-paced team that feels excitement at the prospect of a challenge and feels a thrill at resolving technical gaps that inhibit productivity.
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together. To learn more about our dedication to inclusion and innovation, visit our Life at Palo Alto Networks page and our diversity website.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
Additionally, we are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or an accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at [email protected]
Learn more about Palo Alto Networks here and check out our fast facts!