Pacific Life USA Jobs – Jobs at Pacific Life USA Careers www.pacificlife.com Find out Pacific Life USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Pacific Life USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Pacific Life USA Government Jobs in USA.
Pacific Life USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Pacific Life USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Pacific Life USA jobs opening news has published at Pacific Life USA Careers page which is www.pacificlife.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Pacific Life USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Pacific Life USA Hiring in . You can read this Pacific Life USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Pacific Life USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Real Estate Closing Manager Job Vacancy in the USA
Pacific Life USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Pacific Life USA Careers. Pacific Life USA’s latest job applications are being announced for Real Estate Closing Manager job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Pacific Life USA Real Estate Closing Manager positions. Jobs in Pacific Life USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Pacific Life USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Pacific Life USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Newport Beach
|Name of Job Opening||Real Estate Closing Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in California|
|Salary Range||$ 83,750.00 Per Year|
Pacific Life USA Jobs Description 2022
Pacific Life is investing in bright, agile and diverse new talent to ensure we continue to innovate and strengthen relationships with our policyholders. That’s why we’re actively seeking a highly motivated Real Estate Closing Manager to join our team and take part in our people-first culture. We are seeking candidates in Southern California. 100% remote also considered.
As a Real Estate Closing Manager, you’ll play a key role in Pacific Life’s growth and long-term success by managing the following essential job duties:
- Draft loan commitments and provide comments to ensure accuracy and completeness related to specific terms and conditions of the loan structure as represented in signed term sheets, initial underwriting documentation, and negotiations.
- Prepare and update closing checklists to cover all due diligence and documents necessary for closing loan transactions.
- Organize and lead regular closing checklist calls. Appropriately set timetables and expectations for deliverables. Conduct follow up meetings as needed.
- Review and analyze closing due diligence items for approval and elevate identified issues as necessary to outside counsel and other appropriate internal personnel for resolution (i.e. organizational documents, title commitments and title exceptions, surveys, leases, evidence of insurance, construction contracts, architectural agreements, development agreements, property management agreements, environmental reports, etc.).
- Review and evaluate borrower comments to loan documents with outside counsel and other internal team members, recommend appropriate responses based on professional experience, knowledge and outside counsel and internal recommendations. Confirm final loan documentation conforms to terms of credit approval.
- Clearly and immediately communicate problems/issues with a closing or deal, and elevate appropriately.
- Manage consultants providing peer reviews.
- Prepare and reconcile loan funding forms for signature; authorize funding when closing requirements have been met.
- Ensure final loan documents are properly executed, recorded and delivered as appropriate, and coordinate the filing of same with Lender’s document management team.
- Work on projects to improve efficiency and closing procedures and processes and to improve collaboration with the origination, underwriting and servicing groups.
- Other duties as assigned. This position will not be limited to the functions and requirements as outlined herein, now or in the future.
If you meet the desired qualifications set forth below, you’re a great fit for this role.
- College degree, paralegal certificate and at least five (5) years’ experience in closing commercial real estate transactions, or a law degree and at least three (3) years’ experience in closing commercial real estate transactions.
- A broad knowledge of commercial real estate is required, including fundamentals of underwriting, loan covenants, and loan documentation standards.
- Demonstrated knowledge of title fundamentals, including title policy review, lender endorsements, surveys and regulatory agreements.
- Analytical and organizational qualities are essential. Must be able to prioritize conflicting project demands and perform under time pressures.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate with all stakeholders in the transaction and strong writing skills.
- Proven ability to interpret data and information and problem solve.
- Proven ability to exercise good judgment, make decisions that are well-supported, and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, Teams, Box, Sharepoint, One Drive, Outlook and Adobe pdf applications.
- Mission-driven self-starter who’s comfortable with ambiguity, and who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative culture.