PA Consulting UK Jobs – Jobs at PA Consulting UK Careers www.paconsulting.com Find out PA Consulting UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in PA Consulting UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon PA Consulting UK Government Jobs in UK.
PA Consulting UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at PA Consulting UK , then it is a great chance for you because of PA Consulting UK jobs opening news has published at PA Consulting UK Careers page which is www.paconsulting.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with PA Consulting UK . So now you can be a part of this Current PA Consulting UK Hiring in . You can read this PA Consulting UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
PA Consulting UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Senior QA Engineer Job Vacancy in UK
PA Consulting UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for PA Consulting UK Careers. PA Consulting UK latest job applications are being announced for Senior QA Engineer job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the PA Consulting UK Senior QA Engineer positions. Jobs in PA Consulting UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
PA Consulting UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||PA Consulting UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Jobs in London|
|Name of Job Opening||Senior QA Engineer Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£56,231.00 Per Year (Not Confirm)|
PA Consulting UK Jobs Description 2021
We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world.
As strategies, technologies and innovation collide, we create opportunity from complexity.
Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough use of technologies to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
An innovation and transformation consultancy, we are over 3,200 specialists in consumer, defence and security, energy and utilities, financial services, government, health and life sciences, manufacturing, and transport. Our people are strategists, innovators, designers, consultants, digital experts, scientists, engineers and technologists. We operate globally from offices across the UK, US, Europe, and the Nordics.
Bringing Ingenuity to Life.
As a team, we transform our client’s businesses using a combination of strategic thinking, customer-centric service design, and agile engineering practices. We do this at internet scale – driving innovation, and enriching people’s lives. Our skills and talent enable PA’s purpose of creating positive a human future in a technology driven world.
As part of our Digital team, you’ll work alongside colleagues from across PA – delivering transformative digital solutions to today’s most complex business challenges. Our teams are trusted to deliver and given the space to be awesome. We’re an inclusive community for the curious, generous, pragmatic and committed digital practitioner.
As a Senior QA Engineer, you are an experienced member of the team.
- You’ll be competent at owning and delivering solutions and being the authority for how features are implemented
- Your testing expertise will be critical to identify innovative ways of testing the products’ design & architecture and report these back to the client
- You are familiar with the development process, and take ownership for certain aspects of the process by putting appropriate methods and tools in place
- You will have regular conversations with clients, and be a point of contact between the client and the project team
- Coaching and mentoring more junior members of the team, and deputising for the team principal, will be important in the role
- Actively contributing to the QA Community of Practice such as sharing your knowledge, skills, and new developments in QA
- Will be the go-to person for junior team members for training and support
Thinking like a tester is a skill, and we rely upon your inquisitive and curious mindset.
Are you driven to implement test strategy to give a client confidence that a quality product has been delivered?
You would be part of large-scale projects where you will get to work with a robust technical automation framework using for example Cypress, Selenium or equivalent.
In addition, experience of using functional testing techniques, performing accessibility testing, and using non-functional testing tools is an asset.
The ideal candidate will take a lead role in shaping the quality of the project by improving test strategy, design and implementation while also acting as a role model for junior QA engineers
Some of the skills and attributes that we believe make a good QA Engineer:
- A QA mindset
- Test strategy and test planning experience
- Being a valued member of the team – you will be embedded into sprint teams, work closely with developers and we expect you to take responsibility for the quality of the sprints delivered
- Experience of working with test management and defect tracking tools
- Understanding of CI/CD tools
- Working against a branching strategy e.g. git, svn or cvs
- Understanding of OOP
- Writing clean, readable, maintainable and reusable code. Using fundamental tools and languages e.g. SQL, Unix, CLI tools, PowerShell, Shell Scripting, HTML and CSS
- Implementing and using automation frameworks and approaches like Selenium, TestNG, Visual Studio CodedUI, BDD tools such as Cucumber, or SpecFlow, Integration between testing framework and CI/CD tools
Benefits at PA:
- Private medical insurance
- Travel allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Additional optional benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
PA is committed to building an inclusive and supportive culture where diversity thrives, and all of our people can excel. We believe that greater diversity stimulates innovation, enabling us to fulfil our purpose of ‘Bringing Ingenuity to Life’, supporting the growth of our people, and delivering more enduring results for our clients.