Open Tech Alliance USA Jobs – Jobs at Open Tech Alliance USA Careers www.opentechalliance.com Find out Open Tech Alliance USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Open Tech Alliance USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Open Tech Alliance USA Government Jobs in USA.
Open Tech Alliance USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Open Tech Alliance USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Open Tech Alliance USA jobs opening news has published at Open Tech Alliance USA Careers page which is www.opentechalliance.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Open Tech Alliance USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Open Tech Alliance USA Hiring in . You can read this Open Tech Alliance USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Open Tech Alliance USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Devops Engineer Job Vacancy in the USA
Open Tech Alliance USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Open Tech Alliance USA Careers. Open Tech Alliance USA’s latest job applications are being announced for Devops Engineer job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Open Tech Alliance USA Devops Engineer positions. Jobs in Open Tech Alliance USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Open Tech Alliance USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Open Tech Alliance USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Phoenix
|Name of Job Opening||Devops Engineer Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Arizona|
|Salary Range||$ 1,05,017.00 Per Year|
Open Tech Alliance USA Jobs Description 2022
About OpenTech Alliance
OpenTech is a highly regarded niche technology company providing innovative solutions and exceptional service for self storage property owners and customers. We have the high energy level and customer focus of a pioneering startup, backed by years of experience and the leadership of a top management team. We are passionate about partnering with our customers to create opportunities for success, and committed to continuously improving ourselves, our processes and our solutions. We make mistakes, but we believe it is how we recover from them that makes us a great company. Sound like the place for you?
Are we looking for you?
You are professional, collaborative, dependable and an open communicator. You value integrity and bring a positive attitude to everything you do. You are a creative problem solver, enjoy a dynamic environment, have success working with cross-functional teams and believe in technology to provide solutions. You are organized but flexible, and ready to step up or step in as needed. You respect individuality and diversity, and actively seek the perspectives, ideas and insights of others. You care about where you work and the people you work with. You like people and they like you.
JOB TITLE: DevOps Engineer
Are you looking to play a key role in developing and deploying next generation technologies? Do you strive to join a talented team of developers working in a well-established and diversified tech company, located right here in beautiful Phoenix, Arizona? Do you have the technical chops and drive to make great things happen? If your answer is a resounding yes, then read on…. we want to talk with you! We are OpenTech Alliance, and we’re looking for a proven leader to help us take our business to the next level.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps professional to join our growing organization. In this position, you will manage infrastructure projects and processes. Keen attention to detail, problem-solving abilities and a solid knowledge base are essential.
- Collaborate with various teams within the organization
- Building and maintaining infrastructure written as code
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Identifying technical problems and building a solution
- Working with Software and Quality Assurance engineers to follow best practices
- Planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
- Define and document operating procedures.
- Create and Maintain system information and architecture diagrams
- Testing and examining code written by others
- Excellent teamworking and communication skills
- Knowledge of programming languages
- Terraform, ELK, Kibana, AWS
- Strong problem-solving abilities and collaberation
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Understanding of automation practices throughout the development, build and deployment phases of application lifecycle.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent education or work experience
- 4+ years of prior relevant experience
- Hold DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 baseline certification (Security+ CE or equivalent) at start date
- Advanced understanding of TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, OSI model, defense-in-depth and common security elements.
- Experience developing and deploying signatures (e.g. YARA, Snort, Suricata, HIPS)
- Understanding of mobile technology and OS (i.e. Android, iOS, Windows), VMware technology, and Unix and basic Unix commands