Okta USA Jobs – Jobs at Okta USA Careers www.okta.com Find out Okta USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Okta USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Okta USA Government Jobs in USA.
Okta USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Okta USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Okta USA jobs opening news has published at Okta USA Careers page which is www.okta.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Okta USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Okta USA Hiring in . You can read this Okta USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Okta USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Mission Critical Developer Support Engineer Job Vacancy in USA
Okta USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Okta USA Careers. Okta USA latest job applications are being announced for Mission Critical Developer Support Engineer job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Okta USA Mission Critical Developer Support Engineer positions. Jobs in Okta USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Okta USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Okta USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Seattle
|Name of Job Opening||Mission Critical Developer Support Engineer Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Washington|
|Salary Range||$ 55,692 per year (Not Confirm)|
Okta USA Jobs Description 2021
The Mission Critical Developer Support Engineer (MCTSE) is an articulate and seasoned technical guru with strong working knowledge of the Okta product. In this role you will adept and both building relationships and resolving issues. You will be the primary technical point of contact for a small number of Okta’s largest, most strategic customers and will learn their technical architectures and be ready to troubleshoot their issues, with little or no background required. You will own or orchestrate resolution of cases, help build strong partnerships, and provide an unparalleled support experience for assigned customers.
Duties And Responsibilities:
- Primary technical point of contact for designated Premier Plus customers.
- Provide well-thought out and reliable direction, both in technical and non-technical terms, to designated customers to help them integrate and maintain their Okta deployment.
- Take end-to-end ownership of assigned customer issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause and issue resolution.
- Meet or exceed customer expectations on response quality, timeliness of responses and overall customer experience.
- Work in close collaboration with Customer Success Managers to receive, manage and expeditiously resolve escalations from assigned customers.
- Collect information and document bugs with Engineering for product issues that are impacting customers.
- Know the technical architecture and specifics of the assigned customers’ Okta setup, and be ready to troubleshoot issues with little or no background required.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with technical contacts at assigned customers.
- Provide feedback to the training and documentation organizations so that common or emerging issues can be addressed before they become serious or widespread.
- Deliver against customer experience and efficiency targets.
- Push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry standard practices to come up with process improvements and new ways to delight customers.
- Assess to risk of product releases, and impending and important date throughout the year, and act to mitigate any identified issues.
- BA/BS/MS in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or related discipline
- 2-3 years of experience in Customer Support, technical support or software development preferably customer facing role.
- Experience working on cloud applications
- Expertise supporting both classic and modern web stacks (e.g., JSP, Rails, Django/Flask, Node.js. ASP.NET.)
- Experience supporting REST APIs.
- Real passion for solving issues and advocating for their success, in a dynamic, highly technical environment.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills in variety of forms (written, live chat, conference calls, in-person.)
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision and as a part of a team. Excellent analytical and organizational abilities.
STRONGLY DESIRED QUALIFICAITONS:
- Experience supporting Identity Access Management
- Experience supporting LDAP, SSO, SAML, or WS
- Experience supporting cloud applications such as Oﬃce 365, Google Apps,Salesforce, Workday, NetSuite, Box,
- Experience supporting n-tier web applications.
Okta is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Okta is rethinking the traditional work environment, providing our employees with the flexibility to be their most creative and successful versions of themselves, no matter where they are located. We enable a flexible approach to work, meaning for roles where it makes sense, you can work from the office, or from home, regardless of where you live. Okta invests in the best technologies and provides flexible benefits and collaborative work environments/experiences, empowering employees to work productively in a setting that best and uniquely suits their needs.