Odeon UK Jobs – Jobs at Odeon UK Careers www.odeoncareers.co.uk Find out Odeon UK Jobs in UK. You can get news related to current job opening in Odeon UK Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Odeon UK Government Jobs in UK.
Odeon UK is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Odeon UK , then it is a great chance for you because of Odeon UK jobs opening news has published at Odeon UK Careers page which is www.odeoncareers.co.uk. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Odeon UK . So now you can be a part of this Current Odeon UK Hiring in . You can read this Odeon UK job opening article till the end for now each details.
Odeon UK Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Cinema Host Job Vacancy in UK
Odeon UK Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Odeon UK Careers. Odeon UK latest job applications are being announced for Cinema Host job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Odeon UK Cinema Host positions. Jobs in Odeon UK. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Odeon UK Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Odeon UK Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Manchester
|Name of Job Opening||Cinema Host Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in England|
|Salary Range||£ 8.72 Per Hour (Not Confirm)|
Odeon UK Jobs Description 2021
Are you a film fanatic looking to kick start your career and be our next leading star?
Then look no further than our Cinema Host role here at ODEON Cinema. We have a number of seasonal contracts available and are looking for Cinema Hosts that are passionate about our guests and enjoy helping and supporting their team to deliver a fantastic Guest Experience.
Being a Cinema Host is the most important role within our Cinemas and is the key part of our guests having the ultimate experience every time they come! Duties include –
- Being an expert across our wide range of retail products – There is more to our famous Nacho’s than meets the eye!
- Effective day-to-day responsibilities across the full cinema operation (including Costa, Events etc. where applicable)
- Ushering guests to their seats.
- Delivering the ultimate in guest service and being an ambassador for ODEON and film, being able to help guests in making those all important film decisions.
- Ensuring the cinema is always in a sparkling state for every guest.
What does it take?
- A real passion for film!
- A passion for customer service and great communication skills
- Adaptability – Not every day will be the same!
What’s on offer?
- A free Cinema pass for you and your friends
- 5.6 weeks holiday inclusive of bank holidays
- Plus much more.
Living Our Values
Fun-Passion: Provides ‘hands-on’ leadership, inspiration & promote a sense of urgency in setting vision & goals
Quality-Service: Ensures that all interactions (advisory & service provision) within the group are of a high standard & recognised
Trust-Respect: Listen & act upon feedback from all key stakeholders. Develop & maintain trust with colleagues & senior executives. Respect others’ points of view & empower teams to trial new ideas, make the right decisions & deliver strategy
Co-operation-Accountability: Positively challenge managers & executives to make sure we’re delivering on our strategy & achieving the right business outcomes