Oceaneering Qatar Jobs – Jobs at Oceaneering Qatar Careers www.oceaneering.com Find out Oceaneering Qatar Jobs in Qatar. You can get news related to current job opening in Oceaneering Qatar Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Oceaneering Qatar Government Jobs in Qatar.
Oceaneering Qatar is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Oceaneering Qatar , then it is a great chance for you because of Oceaneering Qatar jobs opening news has published at Oceaneering Qatar Careers page which is www.oceaneering.com. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Oceaneering Qatar . So now you can be a part of this Current Oceaneering Qatar Hiring in . You can read this Oceaneering Qatar job opening article till the end for now each details.
Oceaneering Qatar Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for NDT Technician Job Vacancy in Qatar
Oceaneering Qatar Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Oceaneering Qatar Careers. Oceaneering Qatar latest job applications are being announced for NDT Technician job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Oceaneering Qatar NDT Technician positions. Jobs in Oceaneering Qatar. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Oceaneering Qatar Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Oceaneering Qatar Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Doha
|Name of Job Opening||NDT Technician Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary Range||QAR 11,700.00 Per Month (Not Confirm)|
Oceaneering Qatar Jobs Description 2022
Oceaneering is a global provider of engineered services and products, primarily to the offshore energy industry. We develop products and services for use throughout the lifecycle of an offshore oilfield, from drilling to decommissioning. We operate the world’s premier fleet of work class ROVs. Additionally, we are a leader in offshore oilfield maintenance services, umbilicals, subsea hardware, and tooling. We also use applied technology expertise to serve the defense, entertainment, material handling, aerospace, science, and renewable energy industries.
This Job serves the operational side of the organization’s business. NDT (Non-destructive testing) technicians evaluate the physical properties of a material without causing any damage. They will inspect and test the material to find any possible corrosion, cracks, or other imperfections which could alter its performance or integrity. Work sites are onshore, offshore and in the Middle East and North Africa region.
· Reports to the site supervisor/ superintendent, ensuring the safe, efficient and profitable day-to-day NDT inspection job for our clients.
· NDT Technician Inspection using Ultrasonics, Radiography, Magnetic Particle, Liquid/ Dye Penetrant and Eddy Current Techniques. (Daily Routine)
· Carry UT inspection techniques to components requiring inspection.
· Ensure that work area is safe to carry out NDT activities.
· Carry out risk assessments/Take II as required.
· Ensure inspection is carried out within the parameters of the applicable specification.
· Perform routine equipment / consumable function tests to ensure everything is in good working order. Any issues must be reported directly to supervision.
· Evaluate results of the test in accordance with applicable specification
· Produce a clear and concise report detailing the methods used in and results of the inspection and all finding noting any limitations / test restrictions is applicable.
· Carry out work in a timely and efficient manner in order to meet deadlines, changing priorities when the situation requires
· Carry out work in accordance with Oceaneering operating procedures and statutory/client specifications and requirements
· Undertake any other duties of a reasonable nature as required by Management
· Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems
· The list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake tasks that may reasonably be expected within the scope of the post
· Assist with any other duties as and when required
· Undertake specific projects as instructed by management
Ensure that the Safety policies and procedures are understood and adhered to so far as is reasonably practicable in order to ensure a safe working environment.
Carry out work in accordance with the Company Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems.
Perform the assigned tasks with due diligence regarding the Integrated Management Systems on the Company.Eliminate waste of whatever form, to suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices and contribute to the continuous improvement of the environment.
§ This position has NO direct supervisory responsibilities.
§ PCN or CSWIP certificates are preferred to third party ASNT certificates.
§ PCN/ CSWIP/ ASNT – RT – Level 2 – Radiographic Testing (E)
§ PCN/ CSWIP/ ASNT – UT – Level 2 – Ultrasonic Testing (E)
§ PCN/ CSWIP/ ASNT – ET – Level 2 – Eddy Current Testing (P)
§ PCN/ CSWIP/ ASNT – MT – Level 2 – Magnetic Particle Testing (P)
§ PCN/ CSWIP/ ASNT – PT – Level 2 – Dye/ Liquid Penetrant Testing (P)
§ Degree in Engineering (or equivalent)
§ Offshore medical, annual eye test, BOSIET & MIST certification and Cat EBS, Bi-Deltoid Measurement (P)
§ Third Party ASNT certificate holders will be required to undergo Oceaneering Certification, and successful completion is a mandatory requirement to acquire this position.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Other Characteristics
§ Minimum 3 years’ experience in the relevant inspection techniques within the oil and gas industry.
§ Be proficient in Word, Excel and Windows based programs (E)
§ Excellent organisation and interpersonal skills. (P)
§ Flexible approach and ability to generate a team approach to problem solving (E)
§ Good communicator both written and verbal (E)