NYU Langon USA Jobs – Jobs at NYU Langon USA Careers www.nyulangone.org Find out NYU Langon USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in NYU Langon USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon NYU Langon USA Government Jobs in USA.
NYU Langon USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at NYU Langon USA , then it is a great chance for you because of NYU Langon USA jobs opening news has published at NYU Langon USA Careers page which is www.nyulangone.org. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with NYU Langon USA . So now you can be a part of this Current NYU Langon USA Hiring in . You can read this NYU Langon USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
NYU Langon USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Access Center Manager Job Vacancy in USA
NYU Langon USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for NYU Langon USA Careers. NYU Langon USA latest job applications are being announced for Access Center Manager job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the NYU Langon USA Access Center Manager positions. Jobs in NYU Langon USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
NYU Langon USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||NYU Langon USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Boynton Beach
|Name of Job Opening||Access Center Manager Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Florida|
|Salary Range||$ 39,967 per year (Not Confirm)|
NYU Langon USA Jobs Description 2021
NYU Langone Health is a world-class, patient-centered, integrated academic medical center, known for its excellence in clinical care, research, and education. It comprises more than 200 locations throughout the New York area, including five inpatient locations, a children’s hospital, three emergency rooms and a level 1 trauma center. Also part of NYU Langone Health is the Laura and Isaac Perlmutter Cancer Center, a National Cancer Institute designated cancer center, and NYU Grossman School of Medicine, which since 1841 has trained thousands of physicians and scientists who have helped to shape the course of medical history. For more information, go to nyulangone.org, and interact with us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
Position Summary: We have an exciting opportunity to join our team as a Access Center Manager. In this role, the successful candidate The Manager of the Access Center within the NYU FGP will assure an outstanding Patient Experience and achieve the organizations goals related to patient access to NYU FGP services. This professional will strategically plan for and provide leadership in the development and implementation of plans, procedures, and policies for the Access Center. This position will work collaboratively and maintain positive relationships with NYU FGP business leaders and cross-functional departments.
- Strategically plan for and oversee operations of the NYU FGP Access Center team, including: performance metrics, quality, training, hiring, and systems/technology.
- Ensure integration with clinical operations and individual physician and practice schedules; provide leadership in accordance with NYU FGP policies and procedures.
- Develop, implement, and improve processes that positively impact the Patient Experience and Access Center efficiency; identify opportunities for continuous improvement and value-added service programs for NYU FGP patients and customers.
- Coordinate with other business leaders to establish an open communication system that ensures information is mutually shared to achieve optimal integration results.
- Foster a continuous learning environment for employee skill development and career pathing via quality and other performance measures.
- Recruit, interview, and hire Access Center employees and make other employment-related decisions.
- Make employment related decisions; establish supervisory performance standards; conduct/maintain ongoing employee appraisals for staff/supervisors.
- Oversee a group of 8 supervisors with up to 20 agents per supervisor
Additional Position Specific Responsibilities: Must be able to think and plan strategically while acting tactically to meet goals.
- Must have solid understanding of Access Center practices and principles; knowledgeable in the latest Access Center and Healthcare trends via ongoing self-learning, reading, organization memberships, etc.
- Must have a passion for providing superior service to employees and NYU FGP patients and customers.
- Must have proven ability to lead/build teams and motivate staff; must have an optimistic attitude and a sense of humor.
- Must be a team player; positive interaction with supervisors and agents is essential.
- Must be able to manage effectively in a fast-paced, often high-pressure environment; maintains composure in stressful situations.
- Must be a motivated and decisive self-starter/problem solver with excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Must be able to work variable schedule(s) as necessary.
Minimum Qualifications: To qualify you must have a must have BS/BA or equivalent with at least 3 years experience in Access Center management preferably within a Healthcare environment. Must have 3+ years of management experience in providing superior Customer Service. Must be experienced in strategically planning for all functions associated with Access Center operations, including: performance metrics, quality, staffing, workforce management, training, hiring, and technology. Experience in and/or working knowledge of typical Access Center technology and systems (e.g., Cisco, WFM, Quality); knowledge of Healthcare systems is highly desirable. Must demonstrate ability to analyze business process, identify process inefficiencies, and provide strategies for optimization. Management level written and verbal communication skills is required; must be able to write and deliver presentations as required; must have a strong management presence for interactions with NYU FGP cross-functional departments. Perform other duties as assigned.
In return, we offer an extremely competitive salary and benefits package, along with career growth opportunities within a dynamic and diverse workplace focused on process improvement, staff development, and the ongoing expansion and enhancement of our services.
NYU Langone Florida is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender dysphoria, national origin, age, religion, disability, military and veteran status, marital or parental status, citizenship status, genetic information or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision. We require applications to be completed online.