NYU Jobs – Jobs at NYU Careers www.nyu.edu Find out NYU Jobs in Abu Dhabi UAE. You can get news related to current job opening in NYU Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy. Check coming soon NYU Government Jobs in UAE.
NYU Abu Dhabi is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at NYU , then it is a great chance for you because of NYU jobs opening news has published at NYU Careers page which is www.nyu.edu. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with NYU . So now you can be a part of this Current NYU Hiring in Abu Dhabi. You can read this NYU job opening article till the end for now each details.
NYU Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for Center Administrator Job Vacancy in Abu Dhabi UAE
NYU Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for NYU Careers. NYU latest job applications are being announced for Center Administrator job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the NYU Center Administrator positions. Applicant should have Bachelor’s degree Qualification for this Security officer Jobs in Abu Dhabi (NYU). Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
NYU Abu Dhabi Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||NYU Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Abu Dhabi
|Name of Job Opening||Center Administrator Jobs|
|Nationality||As Per Notification|
|Job Type||Jobs in Abu Dhabi|
|Salary Range||AED 68,183.00/Year (Not Confirm)|
NYU Jobs Description 2021
d provide coordination and high level support. As a new Center, the type of administrative activities will vary from challenging and exciting administrative projects involving external stakeholders and impact on the UAE, to the more general administrative support required to get the Center up and running and ensuring its continuous operation.
A high degree of initiative, independence of action, and ability to achieve results without explicit guidance are expected, as is the ability to work quickly and efficiently, particularly during busy times.
- Support the Center’s leadership (Center Directors, Co-PIs, and Assistant/Associate Director) with their duties and support a broad range of key activities for the center operation such as hiring, organizing events, etc
- Manage the daily operations of the center, including budgeting and reporting
- Manage the Center administrative tasks
- Provide high level administrative support to the Center Director, Co-PIs and Assistant Director in the areas of short and long range planning; implementing and managing day to day procedures; coordinating, planning and overseeing Center operations including: scheduling; general activities; Center conferences and workshops; travel of center personnel and visitors; catering; and on-site support for both internal and external colleagues
- Maintain and manage Center financial activities and updates on finance policy; preparation of expense reimbursements; payments to vendors and individuals; ePro data entry and PO follow up; and budget tracking
- Maintain and manage Center internal and external communications and announcements; Center emails with external and internal colleagues; dynamic distribution lists; and write meeting minutes and actions items and follow up accordingly
- Assist in the development of the Center’s website, social media and media outreach and its ongoing management, as well as the development of the Center’s network
- Assist as required with complex project management and develop and implement new processes and procedures
- Procure supplies; manage room reservations; and welcome Center guests
- Bachelor’s degree or a relevant advanced certification or professional qualification diploma
- Managerial and administrative experience
- Advanced written and oral communication skills in Business English
- A capacity to work collegially and flexibly in a dynamic setting characterized by a complex organizational structure comprising New York University in Abu Dhabi and other New York University campuses
- An ability to prioritize and handle multiple processes and requests on tight deadlines with attention to detail
- Professional maturity and judgment consistent with leadership-support responsibilities, including exceptional discretion, confident communications skills, and a capacity for resourceful initiative in a team context
- Superior written and oral communication skills in English
- Strong organizational skills
- Project management including resource planning, financial management, change management and motivate team initiatives
- Experience of: confidentiality and a high level of professional conduct; support of multiple functions and successful management of concurrent duties; database management
- Ability to work autonomously and multi-task effectively in a start-up environment, including where policies and procedures require further development
- Experience in a university setting dealing with faculty, students and researchers
- Experience in event organization
- 3+ years high-level manager and administrative experience
- Knowledge of the activities of a research environment – grants, publications, conferences, etc.
- Managing and updating web content
- Managing publication databases
- Creation and update of CVs
The University is an equal opportunity employer committed to equity, diversity and social inclusion.