Northwestern USA Jobs – Jobs at Northwestern USA Careers www.northwestern.edu Find out Northwestern USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Northwestern USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Northwestern USA Government Jobs in USA.
Northwestern USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Northwestern USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Northwestern USA jobs opening news has published at Northwestern USA Careers page which is www.northwestern.edu. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Northwestern USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Northwestern USA Hiring in . You can read this Northwestern USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Northwestern USA Jobs 2021 – Apply Online for User Experience Researcher Job Vacancy in USA
Northwestern USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Northwestern USA Careers. Northwestern USA latest job applications are being announced for User Experience Researcher job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Northwestern USA User Experience Researcher positions. Jobs in Northwestern USA. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Northwestern USA Job Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Northwestern USA Recruitment 2021|
|Job Location||Job in Milwaukee
|Name of Job Opening||User Experience Researcher Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Wisconsin|
|Salary Range||$ 89443 per year (Not Confirm)|
Northwestern USA Jobs Description 2021
User Experience Researchers inform, shape, evaluate, and monitor the user experiences delivered to consumers, the field, and home office employees through a variety of qualitative and quantitative research techniques. They work collaboratively with leaders, designers, and other partners to support user-centered, data-driven decision-making throughout the product development lifecycle.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute qualitative and quantitative user research
- Communicate research findings and insights to partners and advocate for the end-user in both tactical and strategic experience design decision-making
- Collaborate with product, design, and development teams to raise awareness of user needs, pain points, and behaviors
- Understand stakeholder research needs and identify the right research methodologies to address them
- Develop UX Research artifacts including proposals, moderator’s guides, and research reports
- Identify unmet research opportunities that can add value and efficiently execute them
- Recruit and maintain lists of targeted research participants from internal and external sources
- Serve as a source of user knowledge for the organization
Bring Your Best! What this role needs:
- Master’s degree or higher in Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, HCI or related field
- 1-3 years of previous experience conducting quantitative and qualitative research in an academic or applied setting
- Proven experience in a variety of research methods such as interviews, surveys, contextual inquiry, diary studies, card sorting, usability testing, competitive benchmarking, etc.
- Knowledge of user-centered design lifecycle.
- Solid understanding of tools such as UserZoom, User Testing, Morae, Qualtrics, Optimal Sort.
- Experimental design, descriptive and inferential statistics.
- Experience applying research methods to product development/user centered design
- Executes project work independently, managing simple programs of research with moderate supervision
- Influences project and project leadership
This job is not covered by the existing Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Grow your career with a best-in-class company that puts our client’s interests at the center of all we do. Get started now!
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age or status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.