Northwestern University Doha Qatar Jobs – Jobs at Northwestern University Doha Qatar Careers www.northwestern.edu Find out Northwestern University Doha Qatar Jobs in Qatar. You can get news related to current job opening in Northwestern University Doha Qatar Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Northwestern University Doha Qatar Government Jobs in Qatar.
Northwestern University Doha Qatar is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Northwestern University Doha Qatar , then it is a great chance for you because of Northwestern University Doha Qatar jobs opening news has published at Northwestern University Doha Qatar Careers page which is www.northwestern.edu. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Northwestern University Doha Qatar . So now you can be a part of this Current Northwestern University Doha Qatar Hiring in . You can read this Northwestern University Doha Qatar job opening article till the end for now each details.
Northwestern University Doha Qatar Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Accountant Job Vacancy in Qatar
Northwestern University Doha Qatar Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Northwestern University Doha Qatar Careers. Northwestern University Doha Qatar latest job applications are being announced for Accountant job vacancy. Candidates who looking smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Northwestern University Doha Qatar Accountant positions. Jobs in Northwestern University Doha Qatar. Applicants should apply for this position on before last date.
Northwestern University Doha Qatar Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Northwestern University Doha Qatar Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Doha
|Name of Job Opening||Accountant Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in Qatar|
|Salary Range||QAR 5,320.00 – 16,100.00 per month (Not Confirm)|
Northwestern University Doha Qatar Jobs Description 2022
Job ID: 43372 | Location: Doha, Qatar Department: NUQ Business & Finance | Salary/Grade: EXS/6
The Accountant supports the University’s accounting function within the Financial Operations side of B&F, by applying established policies & procedures. Responsibilities for this role are concentrated around the transactional areas of running NU-Q comprised of routine work that involves core accounting skills, reconciliations, some grant accounting, and application of industry and professional standards, university policy and procedure, federal/country laws and other regulations. The position can serve as a resource for to the University community (e.g., electronic, phone, in-person inquiries) regarding appropriate transaction processing and will provide outstanding customer service to internal customers and partners of the University – home campus and sponsor. This appointee holds a key support role in the annual external audit and during internal audits. Provides administrative &/or clerical support.
Objective of work is accounting in nature – the system of measuring, recording, preparing, summarizing, and interpreting business and financial transactions and reporting results.
- Supports the accounting functions of NUQ
- Performs financial operations &/or analysis in support of area/unit’s mission & in coordination with other B&F functions such as Student Finance, Purchasing & Procurement, Budget, and other AR
- Implements existing policy & ensures the effective, compliant, & efficient completion of daily financial activities.
- Applies industry and professional standards and established internal controls, interprets university policy and procedure, federal and Qatar applicable laws, sponsor guidelines, and other regulations (as applicable).
- Represents &/or guides business area on internal &/or external financial affairs by exchanging information.
- Performs all aspects of requested accounting functions for sponsored projects
Areas of Responsibility:
- Accounting policy & procedure
- Accounts payable
- Grants &/or awards
- Accounts receivable
- Journal &/or ledger
- Petty cash
- Bank and balance sheet acct
- Procurement card program
- Capital spending
- Chart &/or account coding
- Creating new accounts
- Expense reimbursement
- Financial statements
- Wire transfers
Analysis, Statements & Reporting:
- Records journal entries and creates reports.
- Performs financial account reconciliations, statement analysis, and transaction research.
- Provides support for annual audit work papers and monthly/quarterly financial statement workpapers.
- Maintains, and updates financial models and analysis.
- Performs QF capital reconciliations and disposals
- Enters individual &/or summary of transactions into journals &/or general ledger or other NU enterprise system.
- Analyzes and classifies transactions in accordance with established chart or coding of accounts; creates new accounts; prepares, processes, reconciles & provides receipts (as appropriate) for transactions.
- Troubleshoots problems; performs vendor/account research as needed; obtains additional information from or provides instruction & guidance for stakeholders to Assistant Director.
- Maintains Chart of Account lists.
- Controls account availability for all chart strings.
- Reviews status of transactions and processes; troubleshoots issues as needed.
- Reviews and approves internal customer expense reports against budget and approved policies.
- Gathers and enters special monthly/quarterly/annual journals related to various closing activities
Grants &/or Awards:
- Works with Dept &/or Research Administrator regarding financial grants management issues as may be required
- May process & present data & information through the application of database, graphic & spreadsheet software.
- May obtains data by downloading from enterprise systems; develops and runs queries.
- Identifies sources for data & information to be used & may complete special financial projects as needed
- Performs general office support activities, as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or related field; OR 3-4 years financial administration work experience; OR equivalent combination education and experience where similar knowledge, skills, and abilities may be acquired.
- 3-4 years financial, budgeting &/or preparing account reconciliations or financial statements along with financial analysis experience.
Minimum Competencies: (Skills, knowledge, and abilities.)
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Excel) and accounting software/ERPs and experience working in a network environment with an integrated database.
- Strong conceptual understanding of accounting theory and financial systems.
- Proven ability to understand and build account reconciliations and analyses
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external contacts at all levels.
- Ability to understand financial transaction flow
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Higher-education experience in auditing and/or accounting
- Knowledge of Quick Books beneficial
- CPA candidate preferred
Preferred Competencies: (Skills, knowledge, and abilities)
- Experience with People Soft (Oracle) and Cognos reporting.
- Experience in complex account reconciliations
- Excellent Excel skills and an ability to utilize advanced functions within excel to perform complex data analysis and reconciliations. Knowledge of advanced formulas and macros a plus.