Northwell Health USA Jobs – Jobs at Northwell Health USA Careers WWW.jobs.northwell.edu Find out Northwell Health USA Jobs in USA. You can get news related to current job opening in Northwell Health USA Job Vacancy. Check coming soon Northwell Health USA Government Jobs in USA.
Northwell Health USA is a great organisation there you can make a good career. Job seekers who are talented and wanted to do jobs at Northwell Health USA , then it is a great chance for you because of Northwell Health USA jobs opening news has published at Northwell Health USA Careers page which is WWW.jobs.northwell.edu. There we saw many opportunity for freshers and experience candidates who are interested to do work with Northwell Health USA . So now you can be a part of this Current Northwell Health USA Hiring in . You can read this Northwell Health USA job opening article till the end for now each details.
Northwell Health USA Jobs 2022 – Apply Online for Clerk – FlexStaff Job Vacancy in the USA
Northwell Health USA Jobs Opening:- Don’t miss this incredible offer announced for Northwell Health USA Careers. Northwell Health USA’s latest job applications are being announced for Clerk – FlexStaff job vacancies. Candidates who look smart, young, dynamic, and experienced professionals against the Northwell Health USA Clerk – FlexStaff positions. Jobs in Northwell Health USA. Applicants should apply for this position before the last date.
Northwell Health USA Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Name of Recruitment||Northwell Health USA Recruitment 2022|
|Job Location||Job in Bronxville
|Name of Job Opening||Clerk – FlexStaff Jobs|
|Job Type||Jobs in New York|
|Salary Range||$ 11.24 per hour|
Northwell Health USA Jobs Description 2022
Files, retrieves and distributes medical correspondence, records and other related documentation according to established guidelines. Performs related clerical support duties.
- Collects, sorts, files, locates and distributes required records, documents, etc.
- Maintains recordkeeping system by tracking record/document locations in appropriate computer or manual logs.
- Photocopies and faxes documents and records, as required.
- Sorts and distributes mail and faxes, as required.
- May perform scanning of patient documentation into Electronic Medical Record (EMR), as required.
- Operates related office equipment.
- Performs related duties as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
- Prior clerical experience, required.
- Basic computer skills, required.
- Ability to communicate effectively.